**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Sunu2309Sunu2309 Posts: 3
    Hello,

Iphone 7+
    Verizon
    Version 11.3.1 iOS

I am also loosing 35-40% battery per run of EQ with overheating and if I exit out of the app other apps like LINE become stuck on loading screen until hard restart of device..

Also random phone black screen middle if being in game.. game just becomes unresponsive and moves to a black screen with spinning wheel which eventually kicks me out to home screen..

Hope this gets resolved soon.. Literally destroying our devices here..

Thanks!
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I haven't been on all weekend. Thought I'd stop by to see what the mods have said in the past 3 days. Turns out I was expecting too much. How long on no response is it now? Is there a new thread idk about?
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Not much has been said since Friday because the developers were hanging out all weekend. Today I can bet they will make some type of statement.

Probably something like, sorry everyone for the inconvenience but we are still investigating the issue. This is really saying F off guys we were at the beach all weekend and didn't work on the issues 😂
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Hi team,

Sony Xperia user - overheated while on EQ and shut down the game yesterday. Had to restart my phone to get in. Slow down is huge when fighting with or against dorm, morningstar, mephisto, capIW. So much so that I can't attempt any harder content. All specials are blocked on all characters after combos of any variety on hard content for example and lag spikes are huge on harder content or fast AI content.

The heating on the phone makes it uncomfortable to hold since 19.0 update and with the recent crash, makes time (or resource) commitment to the game tough to justify, as there is little chance of meaningful progress on harder content due to huge lag and now shut downs.

In game name ilovescotch.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Manup456 wrote: »
    Not much has been said since Friday because the developers were hanging out all weekend. Today I can bet they will make some type of statement.

Probably something like, sorry everyone for the inconvenience but we are still investigating the issue. This is really saying F off guys we were at the beach all weekend and didn't work on the issues 😂

Bet you are right. They will say something today. I hope it's good news but I'm not expecting much, they keep destroying my expectations of how a for profit business should act and respond. We've had a fire at my job and wrecked hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment and were running faster than Kabam is able to fix programming. Of course we had people actually working on things 24 hours a day though.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Hey team
    I love this game and want to play more but you guys are making it impossible. If you are not able to fix the issue atleast give us an update @Kabam Miike
    Just give us a date kind of thing when can we expect the update
    I know you guys will not reply to this comment but it's still a kind request from us for an update
    Thank you
  • GeisønGeisøn Posts: 39
    Hello. Do we have the new update of the 15th available?
    Thankful.
  • KisHinKisHin Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit guys any update on the over heating issue
    I haven’t been able to play the arenas as my phone is constantly overheating
    No BC Which means no hold or units
  • BelleBelle Posts: 4
    Normally my ipad overheats after 30 minutes of gameplay.

But last night i was able to play for 2-3 hours straight while playing story mode (Act III) as i was farming for ISO.

But all other content i do causes an overheat (AQ, AW, Arena, Event Quest).

Could it be possible that the newer champs are causing the heat? Maybe they are more graphically intensive? (considering that Act III is populated by just old characters)
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Any update, even recognition that we’re here would be good guys.

I do get that everyone is stressed on both sides but I have team mates quitting the game and it’s getting tougher to cling on when there’s nothing being fed back.

‘In the absence of light, darkness prevails.’ At the moment it feels as if there’s no shining beacon of hope. Unless something drastic happens soon the situation might be too far gone to rectify.

I emplore the team to at least give us something to show that there’s a reason to hold out hope for this game.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    edited July 2018
    Tick Tock....
  • Goll3m_1Goll3m_1 Posts: 27
    IOS 11.4
    IPhone 8+

I play for roughly 5-10 minutes and can feel the phone heating through the case protector. Staying on much longer than that battery power starts dropping off a cliff and the phone goes into power conserve mode... dimming the screen and whatever else happens at the processor level.

Needless to say I’ve become one of the least effective members of my team given how little I play now. I will also add that I notice ‘skipping’ or ‘stuttering’ frames during gameplay when i do join

Can’t do Arena, long runs in Event Quest, and sat out the last 2 wars
    But hey they are ADDING t4cc daily quests to the broken game... more stuff we can't do. Lmao. Hopefully that means they have a fix coming before it's introduction.
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    The customer service is beyond appalling. Zero updates and adding more content before fixing a major issue is staggering.

Had to quit my alliance because I cannot contribute with the lag and overheating, arenas are impossible, questing is manageable for maybe 3 fights at a time.

I even upgraded my phone early to see if this helped and it’s still just as bad.
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    My phones screen is now starting to become loose because of this getting so hot after just a few minutes of play
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    iPhone 6S Version 11.2
    Newest app update, game overheats and makes my phone unresponsive when I try to grind arena. I SURE HOPE THAT iPHONE USERS DONT MISS OUT ON ARCHANGEL BECAUSE OF THIS!!! A rerun is absolutely necessary at this point, I'm not going to break my goddam phone trying to get a champ that android users are getting with ease.
    edited July 2018
    They will have a different version there. One that works properly. But yeah I hope so too.
    Looks like another day passes without any update. Smdh.
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    This is disheartening to say the least. You have customers literally begging you for an update. Can we get anything today?
  • DiscountjohnnyDiscountjohnny Posts: 17
    REALLY?
    We cant play but they continue one with new content. How nice!!
    REALLY?
    We cant play but they continue one with new content. How nice!!

That one surprised me too. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny. Welcome everyone to the new daily quest that's guaranteed to blow up your phone... for the low low price of a brand new device you get 1400 shards. Man their timing is bad..
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Got friends in line chats laughing as we were discussing ways in which to anger the community more.

I don’t get what’s going to happen next but I’m getting the popcorn ready.
    SKOutsider wrote: »
    Got friends in line chats laughing as we were discussing ways in which to anger the community more.

I don’t get what’s going to happen next but I’m getting the popcorn ready.

At a certain point you sort of have to start laughing...it's become ridiculous.
  • HazerfaceHazerface Posts: 46
    iPhone 7 125GB
    iOS 11.4.1
    The game overheat and shutdown even in battery power save mode.
    I post some messages on the alliance chat, do one AW battle and an hero difficulty battle, the game shuts down. It has been almost three weeks since the 19.0 update. Too bad I enjoyed the game. But good side is I play with my kids more and draw and paint more. Good time to get over addiction.
  • Kal_El3652Kal_El3652 Posts: 22
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab There really needs to be some updates. What you are basically saying to us as a community is that you don’t care about this issue. You only care about continuously adding new content to a platform that is currently BROKEN! You say one thing and then completely do another! You say that you will be more transparent and provide more communication except we haven’t received any updates really since Friday afternoon. We as a community find it absolutely appalling that Kabam has been conducting themselves in this manner and continue to do so. Your PRODUCT that you have created in some cases has PERMANENTLY DAMAGED people personal devices where in some situations have spent over a $1000 of there own money to purchase. But yet you still have not provided any updates or a viable product. To that we must all stand up... and reach out our hands as far as they will stretch... and applaud slowly! This is absolutely atrocious!!
    Well they gave an update. Basically they still don't know what to do... but working on it.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    well must be working very hard!!! just had the power go out in my entire neighborhood from a brown out and was fixed within an hour. even the old folks home is okay now.
  • DiscountjohnnyDiscountjohnny Posts: 17
    There is a new update in forums. Its says they are working on it but still rolling out with new wars and milestones. To those that cant play, i guess they dont care. Just send more money.
This discussion has been closed.