**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam add a 4* awakening gem crystal to the uncollected rewards?

Should kabam add a 4* awakening gem crystal to the uncollected rewards? 82 votes

Yes
54%
Jh_DezAakashFinlynndCrkwestOllyoxenfreeAppleisgodFeeney234henriesGhgGAM3RGUYudhabajDERPYREVENGERViper_DeLuxeDarkrider05Vintage773igotgame1075ShaheerFIazSgtAnime1AKTEKG0311 45 votes
No
18%
SolswerdDezz_1Primmer79SpeedbumpphillgreenStryke71121SpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756Fantasy_91CupidkillllaxdicekayRicemanSnakepHolyDracjass222 15 votes
Stupid
9%
BapoiDOKTOROKTOPUSSuper_Mitch_83JonibärchenIcsGrecDoctorJezmoneyAnthinho 8 votes
Dont care
17%
LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusTimone147NinjAlancrogsEthans8279KennadoSn1pes130adknight27BlaZeNPaytoPlayVoltolosNoob2435Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 14 votes

Comments

• FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Yes
    Honestly a class 5* gem doesn't feel too much to ask either (Prof Hoff gave me that notion) but this is a fine minimum
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Stupid
    Uncollected rewards are fine as is.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Yes
    maybe as a 100% completion reward
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Finlynnd wrote: »
    Honestly a class 5* gem doesn't feel too much to ask either (Prof Hoff gave me that notion) but this is a fine minimum

I agree, am I the only one that feels Uncollected rewards are kinda measley?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Or some more T1A. They are doing a good job of trying to make them more prevalent but still odd that there’s none in uncollected.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Idk 9000 T5B, 2500 6* shards, and close to a full 5* crystal are pretty beastly rewards. They are almost on par with season rewards which is pretty crazy given the different amounts of effort that need to go into each.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    No
    I still feel the monthly eq for UC is among the best rewards to consistently get in the game. I feel they are fine the way they are, for now.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    No
    I voted no, I'd rather see a class gem added to exploration of master :smiley:
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    I'm not uncollected. But it should be added
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    No

That would really unbalance the game. Every month uncollected people would be able to get a 1/6th chance of getting the awakening gem they need if we are being conservation. The only way I see this being put in is if they remove the 10k 5* shards
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    There are 6 quests in 5.2. There are 6 classes of champions. So how about a 4* gem of each class be added in exploration of each quest in 5.2?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Dont care

That’s about on par with hoff saying Angela is poison immune...
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Stupid
    Why not add a 4star gem to Master (or even Heroic) ?

Why not add something that would help the "smaller" players?
    Not everyone has a roster big enough for Uncollected. Some can't even explore the events from which you can obtain 4star gems.

For one that can explore Uncollected it's very likely that a 4star awakening gem is useless, whereas for someone with a much smaller roster, a gem can really make a difference.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Idk 9000 T5B, 2500 6* shards, and close to a full 5* crystal are pretty beastly rewards. They are almost on par with season rewards which is pretty crazy given the different amounts of effort that need to go into each.

Nvm, I just never bother paying attention to Uncollected rewards *facepalm*
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Stupid
    4* have become irrelevant to me