**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where to get alpha catalyst???

Hi there,pls can anyone tell me the quest or where to get alpha catalyst???

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    uh...which alpha catalysts?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Alpha arena or monthly event Quests
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Glory Store
  • S2DA2DMS2DA2DM Posts: 7
    Tier one alpha catalyst
    utlipzpu3046.png
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Grind for 45 units in area. Buy today's offer.
    Ok thanks
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    1p49j5ab5m1d.png

And as another already mentioned there's the Alpha arena;
    Runs every 9 days (I think)
    10.000 battle chips to enter
    Runs for 48 hours
    1000 gold each set of fights
    1st milestone with an alpha is 800k points
    2nd is 1.150.000
    3rd is 1.6mil
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Also AQ map 3 crystals can land you a few of those
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I get them in map 2 and 3 regularly. Sold 5 today because my overflow was expiring and still have a buttload ticking down

ijlgumfkz1r1.jpeg
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    Got 2 from the micro realms, but u have to get lucky
  • LES1ULES1U Posts: 15
    @TitoBandito187
    How do you get them in map 2?
    They are as rewards, milestones?
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    I get them in map 2 and 3 regularly. Sold 5 today because my overflow was expiring and still have a buttload ticking down

ijlgumfkz1r1.jpeg
    You must not have many 5* if you have such a surplus
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    LES1U wrote: »
    @TitoBandito187
    How do you get them in map 2?
    They are as rewards, milestones?

I think he mean map 2 AQ crystals give them
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Made a mistake lol
    Yes AQ crystals.

I have 20x 5* and most are **** so yeah, I can’t really spend them. There are hardly any 4* worth taking up for me now so I’m saving specifically for 5* at this point.

I wanna say at least 7 t1a a month are Rolling in though which isn’t bad and that’s not even using glory.

Just need some good 5* to use them on but there’s enough coming in to take some up pretty easy whenever my luck happens... when it happens... if it happens.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Yes AQ crystals.

I have 20x 5* and most are **** so yeah, I can’t really spend them. There are hardly any 4* worth taking up for me now so I’m saving specifically for 5* at this point.

I wanna say at least 7 t1a a month are Rolling in though which isn’t bad and that’s not even using glory.

Just need some good 5* to use them on but there’s enough coming in to take some up pretty easy whenever my luck happens... when it happens... if it happens.

You can R2 any 5 stars literally. It will help you in arenas. Any 5 star is at least R2 worth I feel. This way you can use those t1a. And I'm sure if you have 20 then there must be some decent to good 5 stars.
    I have a few R2 5*. Not wasting the t4CC though on others. I’d rather sell the t1a and save cats for someone worth taking to r3/r4. My best 4* R5 outpace all of my unduped 5* and my one dupe is moon knight - bleh.

😂 Love my RNG luck but it is what it is. At this point, to stay competitive or progress without using more potions and revives than necessary I’m just waiting for a better than average 5* to fall in my lap, and one that is better than my top 4*

I’m done with taking up 4* too. Despite recently getting 4* like rag hulk, Morningstar, and having duped 4* wolverine and gwenpool at r3, no more 4* are going up. The only one I’m considering is SW, but even then, I’d really like 2-3, 5* to play with instead of solely relying on 4* anymore.
    I don’t do arena anymore either. Too mind numbing and time wasting. I don’t have an issue with resources at the moment, just not having some champs I want to take up. Yeah, I could grind them in arena, but not for the amount of time it takes to get a 5* in arena at my level. I just don’t enjoy that part of the game anymore so have to wait for an RNG blessing to happen on a 5* pull. And wait I shall.

Dorm, meh unduped. I got 4* duped magik better than my unduped 5. Pyslocke, nope I’ll wait for dorm or magik to dupe first. Red hulk, can’t touch my 4* hulk and is a defensive fail. SL and hulk need dupes and you bet id take them up if they were! Everyone else, just meh or worse.

zdld000xx7in.png
    cmzkqhw47s1d.png
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    You don't need t4cc to r2 a 5* and any duped decent ones you should rank to help your prestige and boost AQ score and arena scores.
    You’re right on the t4cc but it does require t4bc and still worth saving for those that need it until I max and need to use them. At that point I’d use if need be. I’m almost 350k and a primary mini and sometimes boss killer in an 11m ally. My focus is not prestige, but being able to maximize my usability and progress in story mode as I still have 5.3 and 5.4 to get through and am a little over 50% of completion in 5.3’w but am uncolllwct d. We’re tier 7ish gold 2 in a mostly retired ally so prestige isn’t that important as we know where we stand unless we want to add morepressure, but aren’t looking to do so. Ultimately I’m just looking for 1 or 2 really good 5* to take up and then I can be less picky. It’s most frustrating to see young accounts with AA, Stark, blade, etc early in and I’m still struggling to pull someone worth an R4. Is what it is. It will come, but just stuck waiting for now.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I don’t do arena anymore either. Too mind numbing and time wasting. I don’t have an issue with resources at the moment, just not having some champs I want to take up. Yeah, I could grind them in arena, but not for the amount of time it takes to get a 5* in arena at my level. I just don’t enjoy that part of the game anymore so have to wait for an RNG blessing to happen on a 5* pull. And wait I shall.

Dorm, meh unduped. I got 4* duped magik better than my unduped 5. Pyslocke, nope I’ll wait for dorm or magik to dupe first. Red hulk, can’t touch my 4* hulk and is a defensive fail. SL and hulk need dupes and you bet id take them up if they were! Everyone else, just meh or worse.

zdld000xx7in.png
    cmzkqhw47s1d.png

Magik is with ranking unduped, I'd also do psylocke and Rulk too