**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4CC crystal

LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
now this post is for fun and giggles so i will leave this here and apologize to those who got this

33yx2bknnw3x.jpg

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    That happened to me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Well, look at it this way. You could use it on SG, since you want people to reconsider her. Lol. Sorry, had to say it. No hate. Just thought it was funny.
    P.S. I don't mind SG. If you work her right, she's not that bad. I just wish her L1 did Damage with the flip.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    I needed Tech, Cosmic or Mystic... got **** Mutant. I dont even own a 4* mutant...
  • Rayzor1987Rayzor1987 Posts: 15
    i got a tech one but wanted a cosmic or a mutant. damn you kabam.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I think @X_Scott had made a similar meme before. He should sue for copyright haha. Got a cosmic. Preferred a mystic or tech but I'll gladly take this still. Will get my first r5 champ with Hyperion.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Rayzor1987 wrote: »
    i got a tech one but wanted a cosmic or a mutant. damn you kabam.

I needed a tech but pulled cosmic. Damn our luck.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I maxed out on science... again
  • striker_overlordstriker_overlord Posts: 15
    I got a tech and needed cosmic / mystic / mutant damn dis kabam did this intentionally to pissed us off
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Well, look at it this way. You could use it on SG, since you want people to reconsider her. Lol. Sorry, had to say it. No hate. Just thought it was funny.
    P.S. I don't mind SG. If you work her right, she's not that bad. I just wish her L1 did Damage with the flip.

thats what bothers me the most her sp1 allows her to switch between hunter and trap spider which you can perfectly do when dashing back and holding for a few secs
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Needed most: Mystic/Skill/Science
    Would Really Like: Mutant
    Don't really want/need: Tech
    REALLY Don't Want: Cosmic

I get...Cosmic...and I'm sad...
  • O8sO8s Posts: 68
    edited July 2017
    Ugh.. I've gotten 7 almost 8 mutants and still don't have 3 of science, mystic, cosmic, or skill. 0 full ones from months of map 5 crystals, I garunteed my ally yesterday 100% I would get a mutant today, I KNEW I would get one, and I'm still disappointed. Can it really be mere coincidence I keep getting the same 1 out of 6 chance over and over? Has to be I suppose. Still insanely frustrating
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm not complaining. Two of us got R5's out of it, so I'm happy. When it comes right down to it, a free T4CC is nothing to shake a stick at. I was worried it wasn't what I needed. I got lucky. It's just how it rolls. You have a 1 in 6 chance to roll the Class you want. I suppose it also helped that I was pulling for 3 Classes. Lol.
  • No!! i got science LOL!!
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    No!! i got science LOL!!

i was 1 science away from r5ing my quake and got pissed when my alliance member pulled science lol
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    I just added it to my unopened crystals. Have 16 t4cc crystals but the problem is t4b
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Got a SCIENCE! I knew it was coming!!!!!
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I got a skill, with a mutant on either side of it when the crystal stopped... guess which one I needed lol
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I somehow managed to miss only the final day of only the special calendar rewards. The normal 7-day and monthly didn't miss, and I placed and attacked in AW. Not sure how but I gotta figure out how to file a support ticket.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    i expected to get a stupid sci t4cc.... but somehow i got a skill t4, which was exactly what i wanted and needed for gwenpool! guess i gotta grind arena now.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★

thats what bothers me the most her sp1 allows her to switch between hunter and trap spider which you can perfectly do when dashing back and holding for a few secs

Her L1 hasn't swapped modes since 12.0, possibly before.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I just added it to my unopened crystals. Have 16 t4cc crystals but the problem is t4b

From glory, arena and AQ you can get 4 a week. Not such a problem imo.

• TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    i spinned the crystal... closed my eyes.. prayed really hard.. tapped the screen and kabam gave me what i wanted.. a mystic.. :hushed::smiley: . Scarlet witch, unduped gullotine.. probably scarlet witch to r5 ,shes close to level 60
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    science, cosmic, mutant, and mystic already had 2 T4CC waiting on the third so i could upgrade someone.

After kabaam's T4CC crystal this morning, Tech gets to wait with the other classes at 2.

skill is still sitting at 0 so im sure that will be the next 2 i receive.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Got a science, was sitting on 2 science, 3 tech, a cosmic, a skill and a mystic, so I guess mine went well, problem is that I got no sensible science to r5, ant man(duped), luke cage, she hulk(duped), Joe fixit and SG.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    I know kabama claimed it aint acc based but honestly lol.... just here in forum all those player.. need like 3 other.. and dont want a specific 1.. and ofc land on it..

I really need mystic.
    Can use mutant, skill, or science.
    I dont mind another tech..

I dont want a Cosmic. - got cosmic... so stupid

whats the odds.. in normal life.. 16,7%... Kabam odds of what u dont want... multipli with 3 if not 5...
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I wnted science got mystic

Sad but happy then sad realizing it's gonna be a year before I get more of either one
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Piviot wrote: »
    I wnted science got mystic

Sad but happy then sad realizing it's gonna be a year before I get more of either one

I have two each of skill, science. got the third of mystic, one of cosmic and tech.. zero of mutant ( just took my wolvie to R5 two weeks back. ). It took me two years to reach here. I have played in alliances who used to do map 5 regularly but was just not lucky with the T4cc. The last one of mutant took me 6 months too build by scraping and some luck from t4cc shard crystals. But believe me when i took him to R5 it was worth the wait and frustrated moments. now the next is SW.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Another Damn tech kabaam clearly wants me to r5 Hulk buster as this is the 3 one they gave me
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I got mystic. For me that's bad as got no mystics I'd take up. 5* unduped juggs not worth it. When I awaken Voodoo after I 100% act 4 I'll be closer I guess. The irony being if I got science I could r3 my 5* Spidey
  • messmess Posts: 38
    i wanted mystic and got mystic :>