**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Ghost Rider... Mystic 5* Awakening Gem?

DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
Pretty much says it all in the discussion title.

Is Ghost Rider worth a Mystic 5* awakening gem on?

Oh and i have him at R4 already and love him, and mastered his play style. He was by far my MVP in act 5 exploration.

Comments

• SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Save gem for magik. Gr is god even unduped
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    I would use the gem.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    100% use it on GR. Duped Magik is only real beneficial on AW defense and even that has been destroyed by Blade. The extra judgement and atk increase for GR is amazing.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    No way. Save it for Voodoo. 5* duped Voodoo will make a lot of content easy as pie
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    If you don't already have voodoo duped save it. Magik and GR are a secondary to voodoo
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I think he’s worth it, but keep in mind that he doesn’t need it, while other champs do.
  • DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    Save for voodoo
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ghost rider isn't worth a mystic gem in my opinion. Save it for voodoo, Morningstar, or mephistio.
  • GfhdtGfhdt Posts: 13
    Go for it! You sound like you know what do!