**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Class crystal?

So we are having a bit of a discussion in another thread and just thought I'd see what the community thinks. Basically, these crystals would be worth 15k shards, include all the characters of 1 class that are also included in the 5* basic pool, and there would be 1 class available per week. Would this be a preferred option to the current 15k shard crystal?

5* Class crystal? 37 votes

Yes! I think its a great idea
54%
GroundedWisdomSnizzbarGAM3RGUYigotgame1075SWGOH_MosDefSuper_Mitch_83Bruce12342BahamutKil63shadow_lurker22Starkiller_KE2_0PaytoPlayV1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMaidrilTheSpicyKnightTraceu27RockypantherxOmegaquan86Fooshblalala 20 votes
hmm, I am concerned it is too good
27%
AppleisgodSpeedbumpFingfangfoomfanesSandeepSDRTOBlaZeNBlacksparkhope4tgXxOriginalxXHolyDrac 10 votes
NO! these crystals would be too OP
18%
stakFoxhero007Arus25DOKTOROKTOPUSMaximus0215Noob2435Omegatron 7 votes

Comments

• HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I think if anything, they might bring out 4* Class Crystals before they bring out 5* Class crystals
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It's a good idea, but it would be abused so easily that everyone would be #saveforblade again since it would be a high chance to obtain him. Which isn't bad if people decide to do this but not sure Kabam would be in on it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    It's a good idea, but it would be abused so easily that everyone would be #saveforblade again since it would be a high chance to obtain him. Which isn't bad if people decide to do this but not sure Kabam would be in on it.

Yeah well the thing is every class would have trashy champs. For skill, you have DD Flix, MK, Falcon, KP, and to a lesser degree, BPs, AV, and WS. Not saying they’re all worthless, but certainly not as desirable as Killmonger and Blade. I think there’s plenty of balance. Plus we all know Kabam has their own special RNG at work too.
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    If anyone else wants to pitch in, would love to see what more people think.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes please. It’ll be better for people who just need a certain class. It’d also give you a better chance at certain good champs without giving complete control.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    The recurrence of these crystals is too exploitable. It's like people talking about war defense synergies. Sounds great til you get your ass kicked by them
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Why are all the options yes?
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Smash wrote: »

When I wrote it last night I was too tire, I realised this morning I didn't even give the option to say that you don't like the idea period, its my mistake but you can also voice that opinion here
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »

When I wrote it last night I was too tire, I realised this morning I didn't even give the option to say that you don't like the idea period, its my mistake but you can also voice that opinion here

Lol no worries. I won’t say it’s a bad idea but i think featured can be better. Maybe 20k shards and similar to the 6* featured where there’s multiple awesome champs.