**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

670k evaluation champs looking for ally

Need ally with minimum requirements for most events without freeloaders were everyone helps. 670k evaluation champs

Comments

• ELKELK Posts: 16
    Message me on LINE so we can chat: elkingdavid
  • Xzibit030Xzibit030 Posts: 124
    I think we have exactly what are you looking for bro. Plz message me on line app.
    My line app is xzibit030
  • RajanpoolRajanpool Posts: 108
    Msg me line Rajanpool29 we have minimums with penalties.
  • If still looking HMU in line: killergrumpy
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Find me. Panchulon21
  • LeesensaLeesensa Posts: 72
    If you’re still looking I have room in my alliance. AQ 5x5 and Gold 2 currently but pushing for higher Add me on line @ leesensa
  • takeФfftakeФff Posts: 48
    Come check us out https://discord.gg/mFwhpT6
  • asterisksceptorasterisksceptor Posts: 12
    If you are still looking, we have room in our alliance. [F€AR9] FEAR THE DONS in game or add me on line @asterisksceptor
  • KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    Boicotaram wrote: »
    Need ally with minimum requirements for most events without freeloaders were everyone helps. 670k evaluation champs

Contact me on Line: Kaptain_

• GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    edited July 2018
    5x5, we dont have min. Requirements from players because we always hit milestones. Everyone has their own life and playstyle.
    Mainly need a player to help us climb in aw.