**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ still bugged - or why are we in normal?

2»

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    God not this again.
  • ElenaSabrineElenaSabrine Posts: 27
    But with everyone in the same "bracket", all alliances will be fighting for the same rank rewards. And peak milestones are rewarded at the end of the series -so no more buying potions every day because we don't get glory when we reach a milestone, but only once at the end. I Don't see how these things are improvements.
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    This is the new normal. Nice buff to the rewards cap. Well done Kabam!
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    edited July 2018
    But with everyone in the same "bracket", all alliances will be fighting for the same rank rewards. And peak milestones are rewarded at the end of the series -so no more buying potions every day because we don't get glory when we reach a milestone, but only once at the end. I Don't see how these things are improvements.
    Jeez, stop complaining. Have you seen the new summoner advancement and 3-day alliance rewards, they're great, you can get over 1000 4* shards from reaching all the milestones in 3 day events. And about AQ, if we get all the glory at once, we'll be able to make better decisions on what to use it on. So I think peak milestones are the only ray of hope that can save this terrible state the game is currently in.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Can you please stop with e the default map 2? A careless leader just screwed us out of t2a shards this week.
  • Momosbk88Momosbk88 Posts: 52
    edited July 2018
    @Evil_Monkey88

Jeez, stop complaining. Have you seen the new summoner advancement and 3-day alliance rewards ??????

I see not a 3 Day event with 4* shards

• GKnightGKnight Posts: 17
    ASV27
    "Can you please stop with e the default map 2? A careless leader just screwed us out of t2a shards this week"
    Alliance Leader needs to not be so hasty, another second won't hurt if the alliance is good enoughto finish in less than 24 hrs
    Momosbk88 wrote: »
    @Evil_Monkey88

Jeez, stop complaining. Have you seen the new summoner advancement and 3-day alliance rewards ??????

I see not a 3 Day event with 4* shards

No I haven't either. Can you post a screenshot of.the new events and S.A. rewards?
    edited July 2018
    Nuubbee wrote: »
    ac8qvy9qmm92.png
    :|:|:|:|:/:/:/:/:o

That, my friend, is called "kabam...med".... 🤦‍♀️