**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Node 30

New mini boss on node 30 even for many skilled players is becoming such a pain. By far the thoughest node to beat.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Why is that. Just ups physical and energy resist and negates nullify. Not extremely tough.
    u Maybe be in low tier ally

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited July 2018
    We just entered t5 and all bgs path 6 got wrecked on this node.
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    edited July 2018
    Did they test the nodes before coming up with them?
    Put a mystic with 5/5 MD and you'll eat those sp3 non-stop
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    2 things here..
    1st the node is total BS
    2nd Domino needs how should we say this not "nerfed" but fixed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzUjrbkIn_w
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    Use a tech champ against Domino... but yeah the node is bs. I think if Mascoism OR Cornered were removed, the node would still be a challenge, but it can be more easily managed
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    WWIDB wrote: »
    Use a tech champ against Domino... but yeah the node is bs. I think if Mascoism OR Cornered were removed, the node would still be a challenge, but it can be more easily managed

2 wars in a row....I took my ranked 4 five star starlord level 139....2 wars in a row I failed to make it past her on that node all 15 items spent both times.

while I am not the best player in the world I am an end game player....

I am under the impressions "it's not working as intended"

It is working as intended. :D
    xNig wrote: »
    WWIDB wrote: »

2 wars in a row....I took my ranked 4 five star starlord level 139....2 wars in a row I failed to make it past her on that node all 15 items spent both times.

while I am not the best player in the world I am an end game player....

I am under the impressions "it's not working as intended"

It is working as intended. :D

so hope your wrong, these are the kind of things that make me want to retire
    would love more input on this
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    We have not given more than 1 death on 30 each war. Really don’t understand why ppl are fussing so much about it
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    We have not given more than 1 death on 30 each war. Really don’t understand why ppl are fussing so much about it

Depends on what tier your in. Expert vs Normal is a huge difference.
  • chilangocabronchilangocabron Posts: 34
    @TheKiryu maybe you are such an skilled player taking on node 30 every war facing a medusa, kill monger, blade, hyperion. Can you be kind enough to post videos in here to shows the community how easy node 30 is for you, maybe we can learn something. As of now the only thing we’ve learned is to feed Kabam’s wallet.
    Keep the input coming fellas, node 30 ain’t easy at all specially in higher tiers....many are calling node 30 easy, share your videos fighting node 30, let us learn something, perhaps top alliances might jave a spot for you since you claim to have such a good skill against node 30 “prove it fellas”.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    If it is war, I do not think people are going to give tips.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    2 things here..
    1st the node is total BS
    2nd Domino needs how should we say this not "nerfed" but fixed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzUjrbkIn_w

Domino is just terrible. Had sparky fail to power drain on the heavy and took an L3 to the face this morning.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    My alliance couldn't even clear the node so I could try fighting it this time... 3 people wiped to an IMIW on that buffet/regen mini boss node. Sad panda is sad.
    Best general advise I can give for this new aw map is...

Rather than having a set path per player , and then picking less bad options(for ur aw attack team), try picking best path suitable based on your attack options(vary for each war based
    On who is placed on def)
  • Jrtiger23Jrtiger23 Posts: 37
    My advice is “skip path 4 to 6”! Explore as much as possible on the rest of the map, take down the final boss regardless of the middle mini boss. That may save the items used and win you the war, or not! Haha!
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    So far seen many of these "this node is easy" replies in these forums but not one person providing proof to these unbelievable skills.

Tier 1 thru 3 this node is a completely different monster. In tier 4 we could manage 1/2 deaths depending who was placed etc. Not in tier 3 its almosts a give in to die 3 times unless we get a good matchup.

Also i have placed my 5/65 Magik with MD 5 there and nobody has gotten passed it since this node was introduced. So thats 5 or so wars now. So this "easy" replies are laughable because the proof is in the data not your trolling on the forums.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    I play it like LOL Juggs. Just bait heavies with Blade and don't use specials. Super annoying.
    Mattylo wrote: »
    So far seen many of these "this node is easy" replies in these forums but not one person providing proof to these unbelievable skills.

Tier 1 thru 3 this node is a completely different monster. In tier 4 we could manage 1/2 deaths depending who was placed etc. Not in tier 3 its almosts a give in to die 3 times unless we get a good matchup.

Also i have placed my 5/65 Magik with MD 5 there and nobody has gotten passed it since this node was introduced. So thats 5 or so wars now. So this "easy" replies are laughable because the proof is in the data not your trolling on the forums.

Anyone who warred us got their proof. If ur asking me or other players to go against alliance guidelines and provide step by step on how to beat it. U can keep waiting :)
    edited July 2018

Anyone who warred us got their proof. If ur asking me or other players to go against alliance guidelines and provide step by step on how to beat it. U can keep waiting :)

Nobody said stey by step. Recording a fight doesnt explain anything unless you provode commentary or notes. So get off your high horse.

When all these alliances we face cant get it done yet always people claiming on the forums they have no issues. Wonder why so many post about node 30 then.....

Also never said it couldnt be done bc as mentioned in my post it depends who is placed there. But when node 30 is harder than the actual boss node it makes no sense.
    The main problem is Kabam introducing new ways to take our money, forcing players to buy and use items, there might be a few champs in node 30 that you can beat in one go but for most other champs be ready as they won’t be easy as many claim.

Nobody said stey by step. Recording a fight doesnt explain anything unless you provode commentary or notes. So get off your high horse.

When all these alliances we face cant get it done yet always people claiming on the forums they have no issues. Wonder why so many post about node 30 then.....

Also never said it couldnt be done bc as mentioned in my post it depends who is placed there. But when node 30 is harder than the actual boss node it makes no sense.

If u spent as much time and energy practicing and trying to figure out how to beat it as you do complaining on forums you would have no issues with the node by now

If u spent as much time and energy practicing and trying to figure out how to beat it as you do complaining on forums you would have no issues with the node by now

By the bars on your profile looks like you may need to find something better to do with you time bc youre clearly not on here to help the community.

Complaining and sharing my experiences with the other players running into an issue the majority of the community is having is not the same. As i mentioned trolling the boards is just something people like you do to make themselves feel better and thats fine. I hope its working.

By the bars on your profile looks like you may need to find something better to do with you time bc youre clearly not on here to help the community.

Complaining and sharing my experiences with the other players running into an issue the majority of the community is having is not the same. As i mentioned trolling the boards is just something people like you do to make themselves feel better and thats fine. I hope its working.

Complaining about lack of information regarding issues was what got me the bars, but good try