**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4 star to r4?

Please help me here I have all resource but only 3 tier 4 basic catalyst which one should I rank first?

Which 4 star to r4? 36 votes

Archangel(unduped)
91%
SaiyanbuffajrphillgreenHollowbornGAM3RGUYDarkrider05Clintonwalls101SuvendubuttersMcfly89Super_Mitch_83greeley770M1k0rinLordBaldyBaldtufan_1974shchong2Harbinger195BahamutWicket329SassyMasty 33 votes
Doctor Voodoo (unduped)
2%
jlamadison 1 vote
The hood (unduped)
5%
Maldroit2HerrPopop 2 votes

Comments

• SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Archangel(unduped)
    archangel

step 1. parry then heavy
    step 2. spam l1
    step 3. ??? (neurotoxin)
    step 4. profit
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Archangel(unduped)
    You can also try to get AA in basic arena to dupe him...
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Both DV and AA are demo-gold level champs unduped, and potentially top-five god tier champs when duped.

If it is possible, please dupe your AA in the next arena. AA is a beast in this game if he is unduped - probably the best option for the majority of champs without immunities. Actually, he can cripple even Meastro in Act IV with his neurotoxin and make him more of a molehill than a mountain to get over.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Both DV and AA are demo-gold level champs unduped, and potentially top-five god tier champs when duped.

If it is possible, please dupe your AA in the next arena. AA is a beast in this game if he is unduped - probably the best option for the majority of champs without immunities. Actually, he can cripple even Meastro in Act IV with his neurotoxin and make him more of a molehill than a mountain to get over.

I am kind of new to this game so i can only get to 300,000 max in that arena so i can duoe him in that arena
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Archangel(unduped)

I am kind of new to this game so i can only get to 300,000 max in that arena so i can duoe him in that arena

How long have you been playing? Though i doubt 300k would get the 4* basic even in beginner bracket. 800k at least.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Archangel(unduped)
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    archangel

step 1. parry then heavy
    step 2. spam l1
    step 3. ??? (neurotoxin)
    step 4. profit

Replacing sp1 with taking blocked hits then heavy again will work too
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257

How long have you been playing? Though i doubt 300k would get the 4* basic even in beginner bracket. 800k at least.

Playing for 2 months approx