**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik node 30

BbgBbg Posts: 17
Please help on ideas of how to deal with her on this node. It’s so broken and impossible. And I don’t wanna let the ally down just like anyone else.

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Blade
  • Options
    Blade doesn’t do anything but die quicker
  • Options
    RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Magik isn't a complicated enemy nowadays.

Avoid parrying her and using "short duration debuffs" champions. You should be fine!
  • Options
    Fizzle0172Fizzle0172 Posts: 14
    People who say use Blade probably haven’t faced a magik on that node normally Blade would be the answer but now with this new node 30 not.
    Aspect of evolution(something like this could be wrong)gives her +5% ability accuracy and alot other buffs every time she gains a powerbar so after baiting a few specials with md5 you’ll get limbo’d to death not to mention all the other stuff cornered masochism etc wich are also hard but doable.

My suggestion is use Ragnarok Hulk.
    FACE ME and smash her to death :smiley:
  • Options
    Ronildas wrote: »
    Magik isn't a complicated enemy nowadays.

Avoid parrying her and using "short duration debuffs" champions. You should be fine!

I’m assuming you haven’t fought her in atleast gold 1 on node 30? You can’t ‘avoid it when she starts with 1 bar of power and avoiding her triggers md. Lol it’s rediculous. We still haven’t gotten past her. I’ve tried proxima archangel void and even my 4/55 blade and others. Nothing has worked
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Blade is not the answer on that node, Cornered and Aspect aspect of Evo makes Blade a not so good choice unles syou plan to never parry or use specials and in that case the ONE time Limbo does trigger, you're dead from the attack she gains.. Hulk Rags or another Magik.
  • Options
    KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    So I know that the node moved to 29, but specifically with Blade I have seen that Danger Sense is not working as normal because Limbo should trigger way less. I'm going full trinity and getting that extra Limbo triggering to much. But I've also seen a post on Void's fear of the Void not working too, so I wonder is something here is breaking specific champion habilities.
  • Options
  • Options
    I have planned to make some video on the subject to better analize the scenario, but due to times I haven't been on my computer. I'll try directly in iPhone to see for the next war
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    What about Crossbones?
  • Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Quake quake n quake
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    justin311 wrote: »
    What about Crossbones?

If Magik has mystic dispersion, you'll be eating an L3 in no time.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Do as much damage as you can revive heal repeat. The best I have seen is someone squeeze out a solo kill against my rank 4 sig 200 magik with a rank 5 star magik 5 star.