**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do I do if I find out my alliance is piloting?

Ricky_Bobby75Ricky_Bobby75 Posts: 42
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Question for everyone out there.
If I happen to find out one of the officers in my alliance is piloting. What do I do?
Submit a ticket and then just wait for the hammer to come down?
Should I jump ship already? What about my team mates that have no idea what's going on?

Also, what could happen to my alliance? I've read about the punishments going from lowering war rating to even banning accounts.

Input is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would bail. Let people know then get out. No reason to stay
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    When did you find about piloting when it said you were logged out by another device.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    You should submit a ticket and then immediately leave.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I think first you should at least "talk" privately with that officer, this may not help at all but in case you mistaken him for piloting then tell everyone the wrong thing, the consequences would be immeasurable. Then if you still think it's true,
    - As an honourable citizen, you should submit a ticket and then warn everyone this officer is doing wrong, then abandon ship if you want.
    - As a member of a alliance that you consider home in mcoc that you made friends with, i would tell the guy to stop the da** thing, tell leader to check then kick the guy, then live happy everafter (the main difference is that you don't submit a ticket)
    Im not an honourable citizen, i know. Just sharing a thought from an officer of a non-AW retirement alliance where we're only there to be friends.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you’re looking for a new alliance. Send me message Panchulon21 on line
  • @Ricky_Bobby75 They link your forum account to your game. They already know what alliance you’re in! Jump ship! Save yourself!
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @Ricky_Bobby75 They link your forum account to your game. They already know what alliance you’re in! Jump ship! Save yourself!

Yup lol. I'm saving a screenshot of this post and the offending alliance for future reference, should I meet this alliance in war in the future 😂
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    When did you find about piloting when it said you were logged out by another device.
    lol no, I don't give my password to anyone.
    I think first you should at least "talk" privately with that officer, this may not help at all but in case you mistaken him for piloting then tell everyone the wrong thing, the consequences would be immeasurable. Then if you still think it's true,
    - As an honourable citizen, you should submit a ticket and then warn everyone this officer is doing wrong, then abandon ship if you want.
    - As a member of a alliance that you consider home in mcoc that you made friends with, i would tell the guy to stop the da** thing, tell leader to check then kick the guy, then live happy everafter (the main difference is that you don't submit a ticket)
    Im not an honourable citizen, i know. Just sharing a thought from an officer of a non-AW retirement alliance where we're only there to be friends.

That's my dilemma, I like a lot of these guys. And of course I would love to be wrong.
    But if Im right, I'd feel like **** if I didn't give them a heads up and then the hammer just goes down.
    @Ricky_Bobby75 They link your forum account to your game. They already know what alliance you’re in! Jump ship! Save yourself!
    Addyos wrote: »
    Yup lol. I'm saving a screenshot of this post and the offending alliance for future reference, should I meet this alliance in war in the future 😂

Lol, I took the forum name from the movie Taladega nights. Not same in game name but still gave me a good chuckle.
  • @Ricky_Bobby75 The email is linked to your in-game account. It doesn’t matter what your forum name is.
  • @Ricky_Bobby75 The email is linked to your in-game account. It doesn’t matter what your forum name is.

Yeah, but no one here knows my email :smile:
    The forum name, you can pick any name when you join the forums for the first time.
  • @Ricky_Bobby75 do you want me answer here or in the main chat? before I'm dealing with this issue go and read The Scorpion and the Turtle folk tale, you might learn a good lesson in life. btw, you feel so righteous,go ahead and tag Kabam Miike, you might earn some rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well, personally I wouldn't stay. If it was my Ally and I found out, they'd get the boot faster than a Honkytonk Floor. I would leave and then report it myself, but that's me.
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    If you know the guy is tell him to leave, filing a ticket will just get your alliance a bump down and a notice of TOS violation,if it isn't him and someone else is doing it they won't tell you it is,3 tickets filed here.
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    edited July 2018
    Snitches get stitches! I'm sorry. I just wanted to say that. Looks like you already got loads of advice.
  • If you believe that anyone may be violating the Term of Service, or if you see any activity that you believe is suspicious, you may first want to have a talk with that player directly and remind them that account sharing can negatively impact other players, including the rest of their alliance.

If you want to send in a report on this matter, you can send the information you have directly to our support team here and selecting the "Security and Abuse" dropdown in the menu. The information will be used to open an investigation into the matter and action will be taken based on the results of that investigation.
This discussion has been closed.