**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation for Overheating?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
A potential solution for the overheating problem that many Summoners have would be to:

1) Look at the data behind Event Quest Completion/Exploration. For example, if a Summoner has 100% Heroic, Master, Uncollected last month but was not able to this month because of the issue, I would say to give those Summoners those rewards.

2) Do the same for arena. There must be data that shows the highest milestones different Summoners have reached before this issue. I would suggest giving each Summoner affected by this every milestone reward they have reached in every arena prior to this issue. Maybe include some rewards from the Ranked Rewards as well to this compensation.

3) AW - I'd probably say give us some 4* 5* and 6* shards as well as some level 4 alliance potions, loyalty, boosts, and revives.

My thoughts :smile:

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    A potential solution for the overheating problem that many Summoners have would be to:

1) Look at the data behind Event Quest Completion/Exploration. For example, if a Summoner has 100% Heroic, Master, Uncollected last month but was not able to this month because of the issue, I would say to give those Summoners those rewards.

2) Do the same for arena. There must be data that shows the highest milestones different Summoners have reached before this issue. I would suggest giving each Summoner affected by this every milestone reward they have reached in every arena prior to this issue. Maybe include some rewards from the Ranked Rewards as well to this compensation.

3) AW - I'd probably say give us some 4* 5* and 6* shards as well as some level 4 alliance potions, loyalty, boosts, and revives.

My thoughts :smile:

You know they are already looking at all of this plus more right? They know the areas to look at but dont hold your breath on 6* shards.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    There is no way to compensate for the lost shards and units I've missed out on from not being able to grind arena over the past two weeks. They'll have to give something but it will pale in comparison to what the grinders lost.
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    And while you're at it, make another couple forum posts about compensation
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    And im still not sure how to compensate for the lost that we can't get champs we want. Giving compensation based on how we often got in the past (in arena and EQ) should be appreciated.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    With all the focus being on Apple, us that play on Android have been having problems too. I had to leave my alliance, over performance issue's, 19.0 is the worst update yet. The lag was so bad I had trouble with map 5, my game lags, glitches and the animations slow down. Some times my champ just stands there and gets destroyed.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We need the confensation from kabam for possibly frying our devices. If we don’t, I will never, i and don’t think anyone, will ever buy any units or offers till the confensation rolls out
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Depending on how long this goes for, they will have to look long and hard at what they can do to win players back. I feel like they have to offer some sort of Rating based compensation like 12.0 for anyone to take them serious. Most of my alliance can't grind or game for more than 20 minutes without issues. They are all 600K + and most are arena grinders who've basically been shut out since the update. I'd like to see tier packages, an awakening gem would go a long way as well. But mostly I just want a game that works and won't blow my phone up!