**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6646 Prestige looking for 5x5 and Gold1/Plat3 ally

mbt89s73rf6v.png

What I’m looking for: an ally that runs map 5x5 and is either going to be in plat 3 at the start of the season or very high up in gold 1. No desire whatsoever to be an officer or have any added responsibility - just want to be a foot soldier and do my part.

More about me: prestige of 6646. 3 6*s (cable, ww2 cap and OG DD). 1 5* r5 (Medusa) and just shy of the next t5b to r5 another. 5 5* r4 (SL, x23, Hood, magik, iceman). A ton of other 5*s and 20 or so 4* r5s. Less active on the weekends than I am during the week but always communicates when I’ll be less active. Act 5 completely finished, 1 path done in LOL. Not a huge arena grinder but generally try to hit at least the 1000 5* and 100 6* rank for most arenas as well as all the t4b and t1a arenas.

Hit me up in game or on line - same name as here and as in game. Don’t waste my or your time if your ally doesn’t fit what I’m looking for.

Comments

• Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Still looking
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey man hit me up on line. Panchulon21
  • RayTRayT Posts: 75
    We’ve finished in Gold 1 both seasons and are looking for 1-2 more people to help push us into Plat 3 next season. We’re a fun and chill yet competitive ally that understands life and family comes first (oh yea and party’s on the weekends!). If you want more info and are interested, message me on LINE: rayt92
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    On second thought I decided I'm walking away from the game. Don't bother messaging me anymore. This thing just ain't fun anymore.
  • takeФfftakeФff Posts: 48
    Come check us out https://discord.gg/mFwhpT6
  • BigTuna13BigTuna13 Posts: 43
    Hey @superunknown012 still looking? Oh wait...are you retiring because you left our alliance this morning after dying in war, then quitting right in the middle without saying anything? Well that was a fun 72 hours with ya.. my mistake.

@takeФff @RayT @Panchulon21 @Ab_Samad
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the heads up big tuna
  • takeФfftakeФff Posts: 48
    LOL wow