**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    just spend some cash kabam will take care of ya NOT!!
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Yup
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    What a suprise 🙄
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57
    I’m not sure what the rules are on this - I just activated four boosts to do a few runs of uncollected monthly event last level. 2 mins later, game is down. Will Kabam give me my items back? They will still be active now - can’t get on the game to contact support though... super useful. sach2pyicezr.png
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    Title says it all...

Servers.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    It’s been a while since we last saw the emergency maintenance screen :smiley:
  • NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    same old kabam
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    Beginning of the end?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Two war boosters wasted 😡
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    same ... it felt about time for another unscheduled downtime
  • Kabam, the past year(s) we have seen a lot of issues. Your message when this happens is : Problems connecting to network. Please check your connection.

Can you please change this to: "spu5dk1c4oi2.png
    ".
    Thank you
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    sigh.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    Game down for me too, in middle of master micro realm. Gonna have to open a ticket if it doesn't come back quick
  • SonnybrooksSonnybrooks Posts: 24
    if u used a boost today, before maintenance, it’s your fault. This happens every Tuesday.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Game play has been shite all day so this was expected really
  • Is there anything kabam can do right? Its like this company really cant do anything.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Have you guys checked your connection?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    DanielRand wrote: »
    Perhaps you all should check your network connections.... LOL

Snapchat seemed to be acting up so I thought it was my connection but nah!
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Days without incident: 0

After a record of: 3

Please tell me the "Days without incident" is a The Incredible Hulk reference
  • LynnixLynnix Posts: 16
    Are you kidding me? I cant log in AGAIN! im trying to grind arena for Archangel and im in the middle of Alliance Quest.
    Im seriously pissed off. Hope you guys at Kabam own up to this folly and give us compensation for this. I spend alot of money on this game and lately ive been running into nothing but problem after problem. Whats the deal with that?! Get your act together already!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

We are currently investigating the cause of this right now. Please stay tuned, and we'll update you all as soon as possible.

Hi Miike, you know how we got compensation for that 8 hour maintenance, but then we didn’t get any for any of the others that have gone on since/before that. Just curious, how long does a maintenance need to get before you guys decide we deserve compensation?

I don’t remember the last time we got compensation, excluding the 8 hour one, so I’m not really sure if there’s a hard and fast rule.
This discussion has been closed.