**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Wolfe wrote: »
    Before anyone starts blaming Kabam again, check your apps like Discord, SnapChat or even Pokémon Go. See if you can login. This is not Kabam’s fault.

This is what we are currently investigating. There seems to be something occurring that is not totally in our control, but we are not 100% sure just yet.
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    We need to start AQ, the game went down when we were trying to start it. Our AQ week is at risk if this is going to take a while.
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    I hope you will at least give me back my 500,000 canister I just spent on the micro quest thats only a hour long?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey All,

We are currently investigating the cause of this right now. Please stay tuned, and we'll update you all as soon as possible.

Hey Mike you guys never update us on what is going on. It’s alwyas just game down, game up. You told us you were going to be more transparent. You still never told us what happened to that 12 hour outage from a couple weeks back. How come you never tell us the root causes?

They literally talked to us for hours that night. The server went down on Google's end. They spent most of the night dealing with them and having a nice conversation with us.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    yep Pokemon go is down as well
  • SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18
    Anyone else was doing the micro realm event when this happened?
    I'm really worried that I'd loose all the 500.000 pym canisters that I spent on the master level once it has a time limit.
    Is there a way to get those pym canisters back?
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Before anyone starts blaming Kabam again, check your apps like Discord, SnapChat or even Pokémon Go. See if you can login. This is not Kabam’s fault.

This is what we are currently investigating. There seems to be something occurring that is not totally in our control, but we are not 100% sure just yet.

Pretty sure it’s not on your end cos there are a ton of other apps that are also down and I know at least two of them are hosted on servers owned by G*****

• RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    As soon as I beat LOL venompool the game went down, what do I do if he’s still alive when the game comes back up?
    https://youtu.be/xzhxGnAEFhQ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Sounds like Google **** the bed.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I swear it's always an issue with KABAM!!!esel1ss2evzg.png
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Yeah this isn't in kabam’s control this time.
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Maybe kabam's servers are heating up unexpectedly?
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    SergioYak wrote: »
    Anyone else was doing the micro realm event when this happened?
    I'm really worried that I'd loose all the 500.000 pym canisters that I spent on the master level once it has a time limit.
    Is there a way to get those pym canisters back?

Yep same thing happened to me
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Wolfe wrote: »

you made my day
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    What do I do if he’s still alive when I log on, is kabam going to refund me the units and boost I used to get him down?
  • HARON07HARON07 Posts: 7
    i was playing the pym quest at masters and suddenly the game crashed and it had a time limit of 1hr so now i have lost it so can you hp me kabam
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    js3t42e22o6l.gif
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    So, it's a google problem?
    Then, now is a great time to fix the last update issue.
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57
    I just activated four boosts to do some runs of uncollected and 2 mins later the game goes down. Will Kabam give me these back?

I also just posted about this issue and my post was instantly deleted... absolutely fed up with the ‘media blackout’ mentality of this company. If this was a different industry with a company of this size, the practice of covering up issues, deleting comments, ignoring people’s devices burning out over issues would be inexcusable.

If you’re wondering why you are haemorrhaging your long standing players, it’s things like this.

znz49sjn5k0w.png
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    ua91jtjwqd45.jpg
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Excellent. Just as I'm finally off work.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    @Rollingxbigshot hate to tell you but that lost connection popped up before his death registered.. Meaning he'll be at the same health he started at and your blade will be half the health he was..
  • Dead_mutation1Dead_mutation1 Posts: 20
    HARON07 wrote: »
    i was playing the pym event at masters and suddenly the game crashed so i was not able to play and its an hour event so i lost it so how do i put a ticket to kabam it happend at 12.48am ist 18 july

How about I give you there automated response now and save you the trouble of writing the message ?

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

We are sorry for the problem you have encountered while playing mcoc and on behalf of the Kabam team we would just like to say ........... unlucky :-)
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    OxC wrote: »
    I just activated four boosts to do some runs of uncollected and 2 mins later the game goes down. Will Kabam give me these back?

I also just posted about this issue and my post was instantly deleted... absolutely fed up with the ‘media blackout’ mentality of this company. If this was a different industry with a company of this size, the practice of covering up issues, deleting comments, ignoring people’s devices burning out over issues would be inexcusable.

If you’re wondering why you are haemorrhaging your long standing players, it’s things like this.

znz49sjn5k0w.png

No use another boost. according to tos you are expected to sense when the game gonna down and take some precautions accordingly. its your responsibility bro
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    This is ridiculous. Are you going to "freeze" AW where they were? @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.