**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• CostiCosti Posts: 12
    This is ridiculous!! Honestly one would expect a lot more from a company with an annual turnover of 360€ million. Do you need better infrastructures or better software engineers? Maybe we are not being told the truth... are you under hacker attacks ?
  • I had a clue when I was getting weird errors while attacking with a champion this morning "where is normally said "lucky" it had a long and strange text
  • Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    Its ok guys this is their solution to not blowing everyone's phones up.
  • Misuk4Misuk4 Posts: 4
    Hi
    I am trying to connect to the game, but it has been giving me a error "Problem connecting to network.".
    I have tested it on my wifi (which works) and on my mobile service providers network (which works). All my other applications including social media and internet apps work.

Regards,
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Throwaway wrote: »

This.

Kabam are usually to blame, but not this time.
  • LynnixLynnix Posts: 16
    Im trying to grind for Archangel, plus im in the middle of Alliance work and the game is down again...
    Please solve this and do the right thing.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Not like kabam was expecting this to happen. Its as much an inconvenience for them just as it is for us
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    Pls activate servers again i am cooking some soup for dinner.
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    You guys need to chill....

There's a service outage at Google Cloud right now.

https://status.cloud.google.com/summary
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    I'm not trying to start more stuff, but is there any other game this bad? I played division on ps4 and they had many problems, but this feels like a joke. Name another game that has more problems than this.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    ChiknLoVr wrote: »
    LMAO... you guys are SOOOOO fast to merge the thread, but to actually take care of an in-game issue or to even respond...?!?!?! Non-existent.

BTW how long did it take to fix Captain Marvel's L2... year and a half as an example. List goes on and on

I mean, merging threads is a lot easier than fixing a bug. Also, I wouldn't want the community team trying to find the cause of the game outage or fixing it... That's a recipe for disaster! :tongue:
    I see my comment got merged so fast it isn’t in this thread now... nice ... but again, where is the compensation for the last 3 weeks of screw ups?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    LMAO... you guys are SOOOOO fast to merge the thread, but to actually take care of an in-game issue or to even respond...?!?!?! Non-existent.

BTW how long did it take to fix Captain Marvel's L2... year and a half as an example. List goes on and on

I mean, merging threads is a lot easier than fixing a bug. Also, I wouldn't want the community team trying to find the cause of the game outage or fixing it... That's a recipe for disaster! :tongue:
    I see my comment got merged so fast it isn’t in this thread now... nice ... but again, where is the compensation for the last 3 weeks of screw ups?

3 issues were resolved and compensated. One is still ongoing. I would imagine they need to fix it before looking at that.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Before anyone starts blaming Kabam again, check your apps like Discord, SnapChat or even Pokémon Go. See if you can login. This is not Kabam’s fault.

This is what we are currently investigating. There seems to be something occurring that is not totally in our control, but we are not 100% sure just yet.

https://status.cloud.google.com downtime
  • MrVamps07MrVamps07 Posts: 45
    Currently on AA Arena. Sad.
  • This is google, not kabam...
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    See this face? This is my surprised face.
  • OmegatronOmegatron Posts: 11
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    I would love to have 3 generic 4 star AGs as compensation. Please take my request to your gaming team
    Thank you.
  • SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18
    Anyone knows how Kabam will proceed in this kind of situation?
    Costs a lot of effort to get all those pym canisters to do the master difficulty, it's unfair if I (and probably lot of other people) loose them because we're not able to login.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118

3 issues were resolved and compensated. One is still ongoing. I would imagine they need to fix it before looking at that.
    So, which 3 issues were compensated? And do you work for Kabam, or just a retiree with nothing better to do than basically be a Kabam moderator?
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    im not even on the game much anymore and it still goes down XD yup this game lost its charm
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just got done beating LOL venompool and the game goes down. He better still be dead when the game comes back up because this is really frustrating! If my blade is dead and venompool is still up I need to get my boost and a revive for the trouble. Check out the link and see for yourself
    https://youtu.be/xzhxGnAEFhQ

I think you might be disappointed
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

They don’t necessarily have to compensate, but they give us stuff anyways(even if it isnt too great) They could just as easily send an apology and thats that
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Do people read before they post? I’m amazed
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Maybe they are using Apple’s servers...
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Hey, why would we want to wrap up AW and also start a new aq round? You're right, being locked out is much better.
This discussion has been closed.