**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Cj_99Cj_99 Posts: 0
    I just purchase the 500,000 for the mini quest and two minutes later game down, kabam are you going to give me a credit for that??
  • WsnapperWsnapper Posts: 4
    Just started master special quest. 500,000 pym junk. Better have it back when game returns!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    SergioYak wrote: »
    Hello, all!
    Since this emergency maintenance I was trying to create a post where we could discuss few things, as for me I was doing the micro realm so I maybe won't be able to complete it and wanna know how KABAM will proceed BUUUUT they keep deleting my post, is it wrong to question you guys about anything?
    Is it forbidden?!!!! The players cant argue with you?!!! Just disappointed cause you just threat everyone of us like ****

Look at your own post history...they didn't delete your posts...yhey just merged them into this one
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike feel free to share around your company..
    to raise awareness how outages are responsibly and respectfully taken care of!

https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/appengine/18005
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    r37zcghfpj7k.png

yep just another day in the office...
  • Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    Hey Kabam, nice job. Seriously how long should we have to wait before you fix all of the issues. Why the sudden price hike also?
  • OxC wrote: »
    I’m not sure what the rules are on this - I just activated four boosts to do a few runs of uncollected monthly event last level. 2 mins later, game is down. Will Kabam give me my items back? They will still be active now - can’t get on the game to contact support though... super useful. sach2pyicezr.png

@OxC submit a support ticket. I believe they can help with this sort of issue.
  • 98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    awnog5yqmku8.png
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Can we have the OG Mods to come and talk to us (pacifier mode :D )like the last time?
  • RAGGY365RAGGY365 Posts: 3
    If they stopped trying to change the game every week and nerfing favourite champs, they might be able to fix the problems they have. But no. Kabam just wanna mess things up.. Constantly
  • saptarshisaptarshi Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike
    can you tell me like why are your servers are so pathetic?? I don't need your reply of working on it, but rather why this!?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey All,

We are currently investigating the cause of this right now. Please stay tuned, and we'll update you all as soon as possible.

Hey Mike you guys never update us on what is going on. It’s alwyas just game down, game up. You told us you were going to be more transparent. You still never told us what happened to that 12 hour outage from a couple weeks back. How come you never tell us the root causes?

They literally talked to us for hours that night. The server went down on Google's end. They spent most of the night dealing with them and having a nice conversation with us.

I remember that night and all the unrelated conversation but I don’t remember seeing anything about Google. What does Google have to do with it?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Omegatron wrote: »
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    I would love to have 3 generic 4 star AGs as compensation. Please take my request to your gaming team
    Thank you.
    Lol. Anything else?

No. Only 3 AGs for 4 stars.
    Thank you

Ok, well you can have those awakening gems after you beat certain content in the game. Enjoy :)

I have already got them
    I want them as compensation.
    Please send it to me

Dont worry offers will come along in which you could purchase those gems. But for compensation you can have 1 energy refill and an apology
  • We at end of a AW and was battle their bosses now down, another loss thanx to another emergency maintenance
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Maybe we have all been banned for breaching the terms of service or whatever the phrase is that is thrown at people when they’re apparently naughty.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/18012

Lots of irrationality on this thread over an issue effecting multiple applications such as Discord and Snapchat. Also I'm not quite sure why some of you insist Kabam would have a better time running servers than Google does. Look the the size difference of the two companies.

But that would require looking at things logically instead of trying to maintain the narrative that everything bad is Kabam.
  • This is by far the worst month of kabam servers and for iOS users it’s the worst update... have to spend so much on revives and health potions due to the game lagging :(
  • OmegatronOmegatron Posts: 11
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    I would love to have 3 generic 4 star AGs as compensation. Please take my request to your gaming team
    Thank you.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Yea I’d like to reply to the gentleman you just post jerked before anyone can comment.
    Sir, do you think anyone will ever okay a Kabam game again? This is the Titanic. There will have to a name change so what’s it matter how they treat us now. In my opinion, given by God and U.S. government, no one will venture to play a game from this company again. Thank you for your original post. I found it insightful just as it was ripped down.
  • NoirextNoirext Posts: 8
    Yay!
    Ten-minute timers in AQ!
  • Cj_99Cj_99 Posts: 0
    Can you credit us back Kabam I’ll appreciate thanks
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    Since other people are making random compensation requests, I would like a Pony that I can call Sprinkles. I don’t want it as compensation for anything, because I love the game, emergency maintenance and all, but I just want a pony!
  • RAGGY365RAGGY365 Posts: 3
    Snapchat is working fine for me so don't know what some of u are going on about.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Ridiculous. Such a good game with **** servers
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    it9aluxu29r7.jpg

Another inspiration lol
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I have played many online games and none ever have f'd up as much as MCOC does. Which I find unbelievable considering it easily makes more money than all the other games combined. Where is all this money going? Not back into the game, it would seem! I used to be a huge spender, but that habit is rapidly d3cleining at the same rate as the games quality is. Which is a shame because it is fun and I love it so much
  • hunteravenhunteraven Posts: 11
    Lynnix wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? I cant log in AGAIN! im trying to grind arena for Archangel and im in the middle of Alliance Quest.
    Im seriously pissed off. Hope you guys at Kabam own up to this folly and give us compensation for this. I spend alot of money on this game and lately ive been running into nothing but problem after problem. Whats the deal with that?! Get your act together already!

Quit crying about a 4 star you don’t spend a lot if you’re this worried about a 3.1 million arena
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

We are currently investigating the cause of this right now. Please stay tuned, and we'll update you all as soon as possible.

Hey Mike you guys never update us on what is going on. It’s alwyas just game down, game up. You told us you were going to be more transparent. You still never told us what happened to that 12 hour outage from a couple weeks back. How come you never tell us the root causes?

They literally talked to us for hours that night. The server went down on Google's end. They spent most of the night dealing with them and having a nice conversation with us.

I remember that night and all the unrelated conversation but I don’t remember seeing anything about Google. What does Google have to do with it?

They're using Google's servers.
This discussion has been closed.