**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest's Set Difficulty

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
Since every alliance ranked in Normal bracket with this peak milestone system,alliance quest's difficulty set to 2.Most of alliance officers are starting alliance quest without looking difficulty because of the habit coming from almost a year.Our 2 different officers opened map 2 second time just now.(we are playing map 5 everyday usually).
I don't know how,but please,please solve this problem.With a pop-up screen or something like that,or set the difficulty an alliance opened 1 day before. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just did exactly this.
    Get your **** together Kabam
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I believe there is a pop up for starting aq, but if you clicked on the "don't show this message again" button once you can't get the warning back. They need an "activate all warning pop ups again" option in the settings or something.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I believe there is a pop up for starting aq, but if you clicked on the "don't show this message again" button once you can't get the warning back. They need an "activate all warning pop ups again" option in the settings or something.

Yes, I agree they should have a way to allow players to reset warning pop ups, because sometimes those become more relevant when the game changes. Also, Kabam should themselves consider always reverting any pop up warning that affects a part of the game that changes when they change it. It would probably be better to annoy the player one time when the game changes then invisibly change because the player didn't realize two years ago that warning would become important later.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Yes, I agree they should have a way to allow players to reset warning pop ups, because sometimes those become more relevant when the game changes. Also, Kabam should themselves consider always reverting any pop up warning that affects a part of the game that changes when they change it. It would probably be better to annoy the player one time when the game changes then invisibly change because the player didn't realize two years ago that warning would become important later.

Very very true. But apart from when the game changes, I just clicked one away by accident and I want it back. I don't think I'm the only one.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    How do you open map 2 twice? Once, Shame on KABAM, twice shame on you. I mean, you had to deal with map 2 for the entire day, you should have communicated about it and not make the same mistake again. Regardless of who opens it.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    it used to be that it would start the highest one you completed i think, then the bracket issue happened and it went back to the default.