**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missed Daily Login?

Don’t know if this is actually a bug or not. I’ve started playing this week and have logged in every day, but the prizes for the end of the month tell me that I’ve missed out on them and that I should login every day? What gives? Any explanation would be appreciated! 0rjgnmnh1qd5.png

Comments

• Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    If you started playing this week, then it will be impossible for you to sign in for 28 days in July. Just simple math.
  • Oh I thought it was relative to each person, not strictly going by the calendar. That sucks, but makes sense.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The calendar is based on starting on the first of the month. Each day you miss is one less day you have to collect everything (i.e. 31 days in July to collect 28 items = 3 "extra" days). Once you miss the last of the "extra" days, then you lose the last available item on the calendar. Since you didn't start until last week, you can only collect the first 20 items.

The calendar will refresh on August 1st and then you'll be on the same rotation as the rest of us.