**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding Domino.

MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Need help please. I'm a little thick when it comes to figuring out these abilities. Is there any way around Dominos Critical failure? I lose 40% of my health in the beginning of the fight just from that. At the end of the fight I'm left with a champ on 10% health that i have to regen and she didn't even touch me. God forbid i mess up and eat a 5 hit combo. There goes my whole team.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Use champs that either don’t have a lot of abilities or have a (near) 100% chance of activating their abilities. Also I hear SL and SS are good options to use, although I think other tech champs probably work as well like Doc Oc, GG, and to a lesser extent Ultron since he absorbs energy damage. Also Bishop would probably be one of the better counters on paper but not sure in practice.
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Ultron is actually a good option because he can trigger bleed on every hit.
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    I believe Ghulks, face me activates from the passive damage. Negating most of it
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah Gulk is probably the best option, he still gets unlucky but doesn't take much damage. Starlord and Stark Spidey are horrible because the have a very low chance to trigger abilities constantly. Like others have said generally a champ that abilities trigger at a very high percentage or have very little or no abilities. Rocket Raccoon actually works well, Void also seems to work well too.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    So in other words. Unavoidable damage 👍