**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will victims get a compensation? [Overheating Issue]

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
I sadly am one of the victims who's phone got destroyed due to the overheating bug. (Before you ask, yes it is an Android but no, I didn't play MCOC (besides collecting daily rewards) as soon I knew it but apparently I didn't have to, merely MCOC running on the background got it fried.)

I had to send my phone to the manufacturer, which means I will not get a big for at least two till three weeks. I do hope this falls within the guarantee, otherwise this will be a very costly affaire.

You can imagine the effects. This means I lose this month daily rewards, all the daily events, probably will not be able to complete this month's event quest, not be able to participate in AW or AQ (and because I cannot contact my alliance, I will probably get kicked for being inactive) and probably lots more negative effects unrelated to MCOC.

I think of all the, let's put it mild, hick-ups this game is suffering, a compensation is due. Yes, it is still Kabam's prerogative to give one, but I believe this is a no-brainer.

Some suggestions
  • People who collected the dailies in one successive row but have forcibly not be able to log in from the date the bug was known, receive all of this month daily rewards at once the next time they log-in.
  • This month's event quest is available for another week or two.
  • Some kind of compensation under the form of crystal shards, units, gold, a free 2* or 3* champion or ISO-8.

Maybe with such compensations, I might continue to play. This forced quit got me detoxed and I wondered if I should play a game which ruined my phone... Convince me, Kabam.

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    At what level of the game are you playing?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I sadly am one of the victims who's phone got destroyed due to the overheating bug. (Before you ask, yes it is an Android but no, I didn't play MCOC (besides collecting daily rewards) as soon I knew it but apparently I didn't have to, merely MCOC running on the background got it fried.)

I had to send my phone to the manufacturer, which means I will not get a big for at least two till three weeks. I do hope this falls within the guarantee, otherwise this will be a very costly affaire.

You can imagine the effects. This means I lose this month daily rewards, all the daily events, probably will not be able to complete this month's event quest, not be able to participate in AW or AQ (and because I cannot contact my alliance, I will probably get kicked for being inactive) and probably lots more negative effects unrelated to MCOC.

I think of all the, let's put it mild, hick-ups this game is suffering, a compensation is due. Yes, it is still Kabam's prerogative to give one, but I believe this is a no-brainer.

Some suggestions
    • People who collected the dailies in one successive row but have forcibly not be able to log in from the date the bug was known, receive all of this month daily rewards at once the next time they log-in.
    • This month's event quest is available for another week or two.
    • Some kind of compensation under the form of crystal shards, units, gold, a free 2* or 3* champion or ISO-8.

Maybe with such compensations, I might continue to play. This forced quit got me detoxed and I wondered if I should play a game which ruined my phone... Convince me, Kabam.

Take it as an opportunity to leave the game. Honestly. No compensation will be enough for a fried phone. Unless they actually pay you for the repair. If you are already enjoying life, make it an extended vacation from the game.

I left the game for a few months in 2015 and it was kind of magical, then decided to ruin my life again by returning :p
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    edited July 2018
    It was said that there will be compensation but because the issue is still not resolved they arent able to identify what is "fair" compensation.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    3 health pots, 2 more bugs, and 5 gold crystals for your inconvenience
    Lmao
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Should be shocked that they haven't sent out in game messages warning of overheating, but we are talking about this company, so...
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    3 health pots, 2 more bugs, and 5 gold crystals for your inconvenience

And a 2* antman

Greedy much?
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Na 2* antman is like the top guy now after the glancing evangeline(or whatever it was called) event lol now thats gonna be 800 units to get an antman 2* awakening deal lol
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i would like compensation for not being able to get Legends run because i'm on Android.....ya that will happen when pigs fly....

....and if your phone really is having issues because of MCOC why aren't you more mad about it? If it happened to me in game compensation would be the last thing on my mind.