**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity War Iron Man needs to be Nerfed

Comments

• Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Nerf or nothin
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    The only thing I find problematic with him is how any Armor effect can trigger his Auto-block when he has four stacks of any armor or at least one stack when his signature triggers. He doesn't distinguish between his own Molecular Armor or any armor buffs from a node (e.g Explosive Personality, Aggression: Armor, etc)

If his Auto-block only triggers on his own passive, he remains a challenge but not as exasperatingly so
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Fixxx wrote: »
    The only thing I find problematic with him is how any Armor effect can trigger his Auto-block when he has four stacks of any armor or at least one stack when his signature triggers. He doesn't distinguish between his own Molecular Armor or any armor buffs from a node (e.g Explosive Personality, Aggression: Armor, etc)

If his Auto-block only triggers on his own passive, he remains a challenge but not as exasperatingly so

It states in his description that “as long as he is under an armor up effect”. So yes, it’s working as intended. Any armor works.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Stop using the trinity team and bring an armour break champ smh
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Same post we had for NC, Mordo, Hype and others. I can't figure out how to fight x so nerf them.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    IMIW doesn't need to be nerfed.
    People need to learn how to use other champs besides Blade.
    IcsGrec wrote: »

Totally loving the indirect nerf to blade.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    xNig wrote: »

Does that mean that every Champ that can counter him and every Node introduced that he doesn't excel at will be henceforth called an Indirect Nerf to Blade?
    The game doesn't revolve around one Champ. Unless they changed the name to Contest of Blades. Lol.
    Unless they changed the name to Contest of Blades. Lol.
    Contest of Trinity would be more accurate, lol

Never ceases to amaze me how after 3 and a half years of changes and balancing, people still expect to have the Chuck Norris of Champs.
    It's always like that for any online game.
    I got used to it years back, when I was playing world of warcraft and Dota :smiley:
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Fixxx wrote: »

It states in his description that “as long as he is under an armor up effect”. So yes, it’s working as intended. Any armor works.

I know that's how he works. Regardless, it's the thing of him that I find problematic
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Corvus is another option since with a well timed block he breaks all armor up effects.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    When Thor, Dr Strange & Scarlet Witch proved to be powerhouses for players... KABAM nerfed them without a moment's pause.
    When champs like IMIW and Domino prove to be troublesome against players... KABAM looks the other way and go about their milking.

Take Ghost for example. I can already see a nerf coming to Ghost once she enters the contest because she'll be hugely advantageous to the player's offensively. I mean the longer she doesn't get hit, the more attack she ramps up and the potential is infinite. Watch them put a cap on her because we'll be steamrolling end game content.

I do think IMIW should be nerfed because KABAM often does the same whenever the tables are turn and they're on the 'losing' side.

Does that mean that every Champ that can counter him and every Node introduced that he doesn't excel at will be henceforth called an Indirect Nerf to Blade?
    The game doesn't revolve around one Champ. Unless they changed the name to Contest of Blades. Lol.

Nah. I just enjoy seeing people still bringing Trinity and dying to the newly introduced defenders when a couple of months back it was "whichever alliance has the most Blades wins" most of the time.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    When Thor, Dr Strange & Scarlet Witch proved to be powerhouses for players... KABAM nerfed them without a moment's pause.
    When champs like IMIW and Domino prove to be troublesome against players... KABAM looks the other way and go about their milking.

Take Ghost for example. I can already see a nerf coming to Ghost once she enters the contest because she'll be hugely advantageous to the player's offensively. I mean the longer she doesn't get hit, the more attack she ramps up and the potential is infinite. Watch them put a cap on her because we'll be steamrolling end game content.

I do think IMIW should be nerfed because KABAM often does the same whenever the tables are turn and they're on the 'losing' side.

She only has that ability in event quest. And it's nodal power. Shes just a regular champ with amazingly slow special attacks.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    The passive armors is such garbage. Just make them active so they can be dispelled.
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    Kabam might as well release the stats and abilities before they release the actual champ so players can say if they think they're going to be too hard. I mean what's the point of the game if there aren't challenging champs? If it was easy to steamroll everyone the game wouldn't be any fun. I haven't been lucky enough to get many of the new champs. Stark spidey, IMIW, blade, proxima etc. I dont think that's a reason to want someone nerfed. I've struggled against them a lot but I think it's more my fault I cant beat them than kabams. Get better at fighting or get a better strategy dont just assume champs are OP just cause you cant beat them.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222

Omg shut up. Fight for something else like you're fighting for your life. He's OP as ****, grats on getting one and not wanting it nerfed but I sure hope you don't ever care about balance.
    jay_den wrote: »

Never ceases to amaze me how after 3 and a half years of changes and balancing, people still expect to have the Chuck Norris of Champs.

Perhaps they need to include Chuck Norris in the contest. This could be the answer to IMIW. I'll be glad to open a 5* Chuck Norris. :-)

You don't open a 5* Chuck Norris. It opens you. XD

Nah. I just enjoy seeing people still bringing Trinity and dying to the newly introduced defenders when a couple of months back it was "whichever alliance has the most Blades wins" most of the time.

Fair enough. Lol.
  • Kry0hKry0h Posts: 22
    auto block is stupid
    Rocap wrote: »

Omg shut up. Fight for something else like you're fighting for your life. He's OP as ****, grats on getting one and not wanting it nerfed but I sure hope you don't ever care about balance.

Translate: I can't take down IMIW, so please nerf him.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Stop with these champ nerfing posts! unless it's a bug, of course.

He balances out the field. Is war supposed to be easy?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Rocap wrote: »

Translate: I can't take down IMIW, so please nerf him.

I 100% agree
  • PurePure Posts: 44
    Everyone says they want a challenge and when it happens they complain,I just don't understand.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    jay_den wrote: »

Perhaps they need to include Chuck Norris in the contest. This could be the answer to IMIW. I'll be glad to open a 5* Chuck Norris. :-)

You don't open a 5* Chuck Norris. It opens you. XD

Ha!. Nice one.