**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam deleted my post

I dont why but kabam deleted my last post on i phonex heating..kindly help

Comments

• gauravtheslayergauravtheslayer Posts: 103
    I just informed them that my i phone x is heating like a tandoor and i am addicted to this game so if i ll sue them if phone blasts on my face..i dont know where did i broke the rule
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    I just informed them that my i phone x is heating like a tandoor and i am addicted to this game so if i ll sue them if phone blasts on my face..i dont know where did i broke the rule

Also there is a mega thread you should add too instead of making a new one
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I dont why but kabam deleted my last post on i phonex heating..kindly help

Maybe because it's the 234980732434'th thread about overheating?
    Maybe because you threatened them with a lawsuit because ... you're addicted to the game?
    Maybe both.
    Maybe neither.
    Maybe it was Chuck Norris.
  • GarmaggedonGarmaggedon Posts: 62
    Definitely the latter.
  • dantastic_66dantastic_66 Posts: 14
    Chuck can do anything!
  • Hey Guys,
    This thread is not very constructive and for that reason, I am going to go ahead and close it.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I mean if you know the game heats up your phone and you choose to play it till your phone blows up on your face. Pretty sure you'd lose the suit since you've seen warnings on the forum for over heating and 2 you chose to be stupid enough to play the game till your hands were burnt and your phone explodes.

But please try sue them. I'd love to hear about how it goes
This discussion has been closed.