**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game is too easy - Boss ideas

2»

Comments

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    How is this game too easy???
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I have a Boss Idea a Max ranked and sig 6* GP, with a 3 300% health attack boost nodes + Debuff Immunity + Ability Accuracy Lowering Immunity and then Power Shield.
  • KaboomMiikeyKaboomMiikey Posts: 38
    edited July 2018
    is this a joke are are you just plain stupid?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I have a Boss Idea a Max ranked and sig 6* GP, with a 3 300% health attack boost nodes + Debuff Immunity + Ability Accuracy Lowering Immunity and then Power Shield.

Easy. Just take NC
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49

you are just plain stupid :D:D
  • KOKC wrote: »

you are just plain stupid :D:D

oh wow i got roasted my feelings

seriously ur idea is bad how much units do u think will it take to take ur "boss" down? It'll just make kabam's wallet bigger
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    What? This is so doable! Not challenging...

Reduce 100% of Units you have in 60 seconds, and you have to throw Units to attack the boss. 1unit=10hp true strike (ignore armor)
  • book_er_tbook_er_t Posts: 29
    @KOKC the game will get easier the better we get and higher ranked champs we have. When I started I thought ROL was impossible but now I can clear it with no revives. Kabam can always make things difficult by restricting champs. Eg. Use 3* for uncollected but maybe get more rewards. If u choose not to u can use a 5/65 and get normal rewards. Or even better if game is too easy. Use only your 3*s to complete end game content that’ll will show If u are good as u think.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

YJ, NC
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Thanks for making my day with this wonderful and excellent thread! <*wink*><*wink*>

Kabam should totally offer a special mode that only you can login but at a cost of 2000 units, and each revive/potion cost at least 200 units to purchase, with the FINAL BOSS having all immunities and cannot take any damage at all regardless of what hits him/her, and if you cannot complete the quest you'll be permanently locked-in and if you somehow beat the boss you'll get NO reward but only a title call CLOWN OF THE YEAR.

LOL, just kidding, joke aside, try ROL and LOL, and wait for new Act 6.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    This guy is a fool 😂 go play the hard content then come back and say the same thing smh some people just start threads to say they did.

Note: Don't feed the trolls
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    @KOKC No need for Kabam to increase difficulty. Just do current content with 1 and 2 star champs only.
  • FuchinFuchin Posts: 10
    Kokc... brand new to the game and you are already that great. Lol
  • BunkoFridayzBunkoFridayz Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    hmm.. if i may add... I think only using 1Star champs to beat this new boss would spice it up a bit..
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen some trolls in my hayday but this one takes the cake for biggest idiot on the planet lol.
  • Hey there,
    As this thread has derailed and turned into non-constructive posts and personal attacks, it will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.