**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is it 20 units to recharge a 6* in T4 class catalyst arena if points are the same for 5*?

PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
6nytxq2wt8ab.png
y11j5pohddw7.png

The first time around, I thought I misread the score, so a took a screenshot the next time round.

Is this a bug? If so, please give me 10 units back since it shouldn’t have cost me 20 to recharge a champ that scores the same as a 5*

Thanks.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    That's just a rank one 6*, so when materials to r3 and r4 a 6* are available, he should be scoring way more points than 5*s, which is why it's higher unit cost to recharge. at the moment it may seem unfair, but when you have a r3/4 6*, it will make sense.
    Also although it's kangs team so no masteries, is that really the PI of a 5/65 6*? Seems a bit low...
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The bug isn’t the units it’s the score, should be around 65k for the 6* (that’s what I score in the 5* arena with mine)
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I know the bug isn’t in the units, but rather the score. However, if I’m going to have to pay 20 units to recharge a 6* for the same points as a 5*, that simply doesn’t make sense.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Player wrote: »
    I know the bug isn’t in the units, but rather the score. However, if I’m going to have to pay 20 units to recharge a 6* for the same points as a 5*, that simply doesn’t make sense.
    The score is bugge
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    That's definitely the wrong score. should be 2x that.
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    Because kabam
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    That's just a rank one 6*, so when materials to r3 and r4 a 6* are available, he should be scoring way more points than 5*s, which is why it's higher unit cost to recharge. at the moment it may seem unfair, but when you have a r3/4 6*, it will make sense.
    Also although it's kangs team so no masteries, is that really the PI of a 5/65 6*? Seems a bit low...

Have you ever used a 6* in the arena before?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yeah as the others have said 6* 1/25 are usually about mid 60k for points. I’m not sure if it’s the 6* CAWWII that’s bugged for points or science champs or what but I just used my 6* Sentinel and got like 63k. It’s 20 units instead of 10 units because 6* are about 2.5x the points. If you think about it, 6* are your most cost efficient way of grinding if you need to refresh champs.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Can you even use 6 stars in the class catalyst arena? I assumed this was just photo-shopped.
    aryj0fbw0756.png

Not photoshopped. Just took a screenshot.
    yizoz5llca2v.png

Still the same points basis for 6*.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Same thing happened to me. Was expecting both my 6*s to get 60k but no dice.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I've never ever been able to use 6 star champs, in the three catalyst arena kinds, so its rather a bug allowing them or its a new thing and points awarded are bugged.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    its a bug, 6* will be allowed for current class catalyst arena only. kabam is aware of this