**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Guillotine to rank 4 unduped?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
Yes or no and why opinions

Comments

• Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    No. Need the dupe to be considered for r4
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Key word Bruce said is considered...she is ok for short burst fights but is god awful as a boss killer and in long fights
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I would say no regardless simply because there are better mystics to spend it on, better regen champs and better bleeders.

Nice overall but T2 alphas are hard to get.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Thanks for the great feedback all. :)
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I have to respectfully disagree, she has the best healing reversal of any unduped champ. There is value in that utility especially in AQ with a decent amount of healing mini bosses depending on what map you run.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Any other choices? I would hold considering how valuable T2A are.
    edited July 2018
    u06eyj0yt2r7.png
    6ywh10ue5jft.png

These are my top champs. Still need 1.5 t4 science cats to rank four either LC or Hulk.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Only 2 r5 4*, and I'd save for LC
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Or rank Medusa
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    u06eyj0yt2r7.png
    6ywh10ue5jft.png

These are my top champs. Still need 1.5 t4 science cats to rank four either LC or Hulk.

You could wait for LC if they aren't about to expire.
    No rush for time as of now, just planning ahead.
    Do you have t2a's getting ready to expire? If you do then I think guilly to r4 isnt a bad choice. If not then I think your duped magik is a really good option
    Also I wouldn't rank hulk until you dupe him. LC Is much more valuable unduped
    Do you have t2a's getting ready to expire? If you do then I think guilly to r4 isnt a bad choice. If not then I think your duped magik is a really good option

No t2a's expiring. Is it worth investing more into Magik at this point? I have been getting a new 5* about every month or two.