**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to do with 6* Thor Ragnorak

It took years to get this dud. All I hear not duped and synergy with Hulk he is useless

What to do with 6* Thor Ragnorak 64 votes

AW Defense
35%
Pabon510vg2782belli300Primmer79TonyStarkSpeedbumpGAM3RGUYKALIZOFoxhero007nameplasLvernon15orballAb_SamadSuper_Mitch_83Crazyjack719Werewrymkillllaxdicekayshadow_lurker22PaytoPlayMaldroit2 23 votes
Lament
7%
AvoabbasJokepoolAnthinhoQuattrucciandymk514 5 votes
Be Patient for Dup or Buffed
32%
Golden_GuardianSaiyanDropfaithfish8sixbuttersDOKTOROKTOPUSKpthagreatshchong2BahamutCh1efsterVoltolosRandimDude01Justcause102pigupompomFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTraceu27XxOriginalxXRockypantherxIron_spider1HolyDrac 21 votes
Lament some more for time wasted
23%
Haji_SaabHulk_77Vossler77AsukiraralliesAshburniamthegodofwarIcsGrecAngelicsigniottoknowNoob2435Saket_123Nb2121hunteravenRebelCaz 15 votes

Comments

• AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Besides the bug lag after got whacked 20hits that may potential kill your opponent as aw defend, he is bff of kamala khan and collossus
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The synergy he gives hulk is good.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    AW Defense
    He gets me 1-2 kills almost every war in t5. Not too bad, if you have Ghulk he makes him alot better, has high prestige, is semi fun to play if you have fun with his rotation and power gain. Watch out for his second medium if you are going for a full 5 combo, it is a long animation and if you don't fire it off quick the opponent can recover and parry/block/special in that split second.
  • Be Patient for Dup or Buffed
    put him on a ALL or NOTHING node. the shock kills peeps fast af
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    I use mine in AQ attack. Hela and Gulk team. He regenerates 10% health upon defeating an opponent, almost every time. It was either that or cry about it. :/
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    AW Defense
    "took years to get" when you could only accumulate stuff towards him for 10 months
  • Makes my bishop loOk great
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Be Patient for Dup or Buffed
    no worry, still much better than a 6* Deadpool X-force, Loki, Lady Thor ...
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    AW Defense
    He's a pain to fight since he punishes intercepts and has that power gain of his. I'd suggest placing him on a stun immune node
  • dinz80dinz80 Posts: 12
    Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I don’t have ghulk but I think a good aq defense team with him, Hela, hulk, Dormammu and Angela.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    "took years to get" when you could only accumulate stuff towards him for 10 months

ofcourse i exaggerated :)
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    dinz80 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I don’t have ghulk but I think a good aq defense team with him, Hela, hulk, Dormammu and Angela.

Synergies don't work for AW defense

What what — but they show active when forming the team. PI goes up etc

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    AW Defense

Do some searching on the site. They don't work. Theyve been turned off because unique ones were bugged

Do some searching on the site. They don't work. Theyve been turned off because unique ones were bugged

That sucks — never bothered to check coz well u can’t 🤷‍♂️
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    AW Defense
    He’s a good trip up defender
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Same boat with my 6* King Groot 😞
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Same boat with my 6* King Groot 😞

Really? I quite like my 6* KG, and he's a solid war defender on the bane or arc overload nodes
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222

That sucks — never bothered to check coz well u can’t 🤷‍♂️

You'd think that after at least 1 person getting shocked by this every day, Kabam would put out an actual statement about it instead of just acting like people don't notice so it doesn't matter. This is why I don't trust the bugs and dropped parry issues as actual issues and not money making strategies.