**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Help Event Bugged [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    same here. I've been hitting the help button like crazy but participation is not working.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lots of people check other threads titled same
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    only counts points when you get loyalty for hitting the help button (the first 1k when it resets at 7:20pm est).
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    same here. been hittiing the help button but my participation isnt registering.
    your ability to earn loyalty will reset before the goal is over. Chill
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    so everyone is supposed to not hit the help button anymore once they reach max loyalty points allowed to be gain? pointless event then imo. we hit the help button irregardless of max loyalty points gained so as to help all the alli members for their arena grind or energy. C'mon kabam.
  • Drakinn73Drakinn73 Posts: 1
    lol year I just think it would be nice if it was just counted it was just a suggestion. Didn't use all caps, didn't emoji out. I'm Chill :) thanks for the suggestion.
  • YoodenVranks_1YoodenVranks_1 Posts: 39
    Ah ok, thanks @Voluntaris
    Drakinn73 wrote: »
    lol year I just think it would be nice if it was just counted it was just a suggestion. Didn't use all caps, didn't emoji out. I'm Chill :) thanks for the suggestion.

I was just bugging you unconstructedly 😂
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Same for me.
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Same for me. One of the in-game messages that show in the loading screens encourages you to continue helping your alliance even if you have gotten max loyalty rewards for the day. The name of this event and the "How to get points" screen shown in the first message of this thread suggest the same. In no case the event should be related to how much loyalty you have earned.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    don't they test these things? I am so confused as to why kabam would allow this
  • I have done arena, press help request & even pres the help button, yet I still am not in the queue to receive any rewards.

Don't think it's working at all.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    edited July 2018
    It seems to only count when you fill your help bar
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    only counts points when you get loyalty for hitting the help button (the first 1k when it resets at 7:20pm est).

With no rank rewards and meh milestones, they should've kept it simple and let any click if the button contribute points.
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    I’ve clicked help about 50 times, only have 2 points registered...
  • _Mac_203_Mac_203 Posts: 40
    My help bar was full as soon as it reset, event came out, been hitting help since and still no points
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    if you have already hit the max 1k loyalty per day before the event started it does not convert any further helps you hit into points towards the event, we did a test and it worked fine for people not at max daily loyalty from helps.
    So i;m guessing we will have to wait until help loyalty resets tomorrow to add points
  • aaronxonlineaaronxonline Posts: 11
    yup, me too. in fact only 4 players from our alliance seem to be able to participate so far.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Same here. I assumed it was because I'm at max loyalty already like others have said. If that is the case, this event is worthless.
  • TondaTonda Posts: 26
    Once again you’re going to award us points for something simple right. All we have to do is press the Help button and collect the points and onto the rewards. What a joke! Once again something else not working properly in this stupid game. Almost noone in my alliance has gotten any points at all from this event. I’m beginning to believe this game is a total loss and belongs in the trash!
  • RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    The event, if it remains the same, will actually hurt alliances because it makes it more beneficial to wait to hit the help button for the sake of the Alliance event. That hurts our grinders a lot. I encourage everyone to hit the help button even if they have received 100 % loyalty for the day because it helps the team. The event in its current state is completely counter to what an Alliance should be doing in my opinion.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    you don't get pts if you are @ 1000 loyalty for the day, its 22 hr event, loyalty help resets in under 12 hrs, you can contribute pts then.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Tonda wrote: »
    Once again you’re going to award us points for something simple right. All we have to do is press the Help button and collect the points and onto the rewards. What a joke! Once again something else not working properly in this stupid game. Almost noone in my alliance has gotten any points at all from this event. I’m beginning to believe this game is a total loss and belongs in the trash!

you complain when there is no rewards given for free and then you complain getting the rewards is easy? Just do arenas and request help its that easy...get a more active alliance maybe!
  • Momosbk88Momosbk88 Posts: 52
    Same her i got no points for help.