**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus glaive shock immunity is shock reducer at best

HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
The only way currently to inflict shock in the game currently is to use a HEAVY or a SPECIAL ATTACK( sentinels, Thor Jane, hood, storms, etc). Please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t have the new IMIW or wasp.

Corvus glaive loses his immunity when he runs out of glaive charges or if he is hit by a HEAVY or a SPECIAL ATTACK. His blade is damaged and a 3 second timer starts until he is immune again.

This means that every champ that causes shock In this game can inflict a shock, onto the “shock immune” Corvus glaive for 3 seconds each attack right from the start. ( he then is immune for the rest of the duration if any time is left)

Easy tests can be done if you don’t believe this in this months event quest 3.1 it takes 6 energy.

What other immunity is as limp as this.

Shock reducer is a better fit for his immunity description as it also doesn’t prevent electros static shock ability either( yes I know it’s not a debuff but the word shock is in there!)

This is shocking.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Headroller wrote: »
    The only way currently to inflict shock in the game currently is to use a HEAVY or a SPECIAL ATTACK( sentinels, Thor Jane, hood, storms, etc). Please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t have the new IMIW or wasp.

Nebula transfers shock charges using a well-timed block (aka parry).
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

Corvus glaive loses his immunity when he runs out of glaive charges or if he is hit by a HEAVY or a SPECIAL ATTACK. His blade is damaged and a 3 second timer starts until he is immune again.

This means that every champ that causes shock In this game can inflict a shock, onto the “shock immune” Corvus glaive for 3 seconds each attack right from the start. ( he then is immune for the rest of the duration if any time is left)

Easy tests can be done if you don’t believe this in this months event quest 3.1 it takes 6 energy.

What other immunity is as limp as this.

Shock reducer is a better fit for his immunity description as it also doesn’t prevent electros static shock ability either( yes I know it’s not a debuff but the word shock is in there!)

This is shocking.

U got a very good point bro... LoL like ur pun btw 😂😂😂
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Thor Rag will do shock debuffs on hit after his L3. Also you have to think ahead and not just to the present. When iceman was introduced his immunity to incinerate didn't have many applications but with time more champs get added with incinerate abilities its scope widens. For example I believe Wasp will shock you in a Mordo Astral evade type function
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Nebula transfers shock charges using a well-timed block (aka parry).

Ok this actually does prevent shock! We have true shock immunity at last haha. However if she heavys or specials before that parry then he won’t have immunity.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Do you play Corvus Glaive for his "shock immunity"? He has that utility as a defender against Nebula and maybe future new champs. I would say his bleed and cold snap immunity is a much betyer utility and is a safeguard versus things like caltrops, biohazard, bleed nodes and Iceman.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Thor Ragnarok inflicts shock on contact for up to 25 seconds after a special-3. Corvus does pretty well there, too. And as said above, I'm sure more Shock champions will come.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Electro does reflect shock so that’s good option if have Corvus for LoL electro if not have Blade
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Electro does reflect shock so that’s good option if have Corvus for LoL electro if not have Blade

He does not. He causes energy damage when physically hurted
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    ag yes, Corvus officially sucks as shock immune when playing him by yourself but good in defense