**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug autofight in AW

Is there someone get this problem like me ?
https://youtu.be/6P9rIV-cGqM

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Nope
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Wow that sucks. Haven't seen that yet. There's more bugs in the last update than ever before.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    This one’s been around a LOOOOOONG time and just crops it’s head up every now and then to remind us AW is a bug fiesta... like Yoda said, “Better to make you pay this way it is”. Lmao
  • Haha wow, that might be the worst bug I've seen yet. If I didn't see the video I wouldn't believe it.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've seen stuff like that before just not to that degree, the ai taking action and fighting by itself has been going on and off for quite awhile since they can't seem to quite squash it.

Honestly this game is a mess and just seems to he getting worse and worse by the month without any sign of improvement.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Now... that’s a very very very VERY strong evidence to kabam to change their mind that the auto fight bug in aw exist
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Why did you let yourself get KOd in AW? @Detected
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Now... that’s a very very very VERY strong evidence to kabam to change their mind that the auto fight bug in aw exist

They know trust me, they have plenty of evidence about this on this forum and the old one as well ( posts, videos, screenshots) but they still can't quite completely fix it.

It rears it ugly head every so often to remind people that it's still here.
    @iamthegodofwar or else he couldn’t give KABAM the evidence to show the problem. That’s why he needed to not touch the screen and show the problem and accept a KO
    @Darkstar4387 then I probably just ignored the post somehow :p
    roberto94 wrote: »
    @Darkstar4387 then I probably just ignored the post somehow :p

Some of them are still around you just search for them, some of the others have been deleted and scrubbed from the forums but there's been evidence of this here and there for years.