**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend run - Evangeline Lilly times

Comments

• What I’d like to know is can the people who planned on running it now will be affected because of the 19.0 update. I have xxl champs but there’s no way I can compete with player who made their run right when it opened up.
  • GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    GeekArts wrote: »
    Greenscar wrote: »
    Just did 1hr 16 so won’t even be close but was good learning curve for my first attempt at a run!

Don’t lose hope Green. You could still get it with that time.

Thanks! I can only hope for the best but if I don’t get it that’s perfectly fine my final Antman fight certainly wasn’t legendary haha and I forgot to chuck my 2nd 30% boost on after the first hour. Good things to learn from for my next try
    For any experienced runner what’s usually easier? Celebrity challenges or the usual monthly EQ?
  • GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    For any experienced runner what’s usually easier? Celebrity challenges or the usual monthly EQ?

Quicker and cheaper with the celeb challenge... but you've got a better shot with the monthly's esp this month with Vampire slayer.. hint hint
  • AgentBobbyLeeAgentBobbyLee Posts: 23
    xNig wrote: »
    It’s just Corvus. Kinda expected him to be the MVP for Legends runs given his guaranteed 20 first hit crits.

Don't forget the 10 additional for knocking out Avengers 😉
    GeekArts wrote: »

Quicker and cheaper with the celeb challenge... but you've got a better shot with the monthly's esp this month with Vampire slayer.. hint hint

Thanks! Much appreciated yea well it if only I had him :/ I can imagine outside this challenge it’s hard to beat 5/65 holy threesome and I have none of them haha
  • I came it @ 1:02:56! Any thoughts on if I made it? I feel pretty confident but who knows. Used 5/65 Sparky with 5/65 Blade. Obviously with a good synergy mix. Ran full suicides, 30% boost and 25% health. Have to say I played pretty flawless. Never died. Spent roughly 900 units on health pots. Time under an hour are insane. I felt I killed it! Just curious to know some of your thoughts on my time. Thanks!
  • It is impossible for 1 hour and 10 minutes this time. sad.
    xNig wrote: »
    It’s just Corvus. Kinda expected him to be the MVP for Legends runs given his guaranteed 20 first hit crits.

Don't forget the 10 additional for knocking out Avengers 😉

Dammit I only just pulled him today from the compensation Marvelous crystal! Hopefully I can rank him up and test before this celeb challenge ends. We'll see
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    I came it @ 1:02:56! Any thoughts on if I made it? I feel pretty confident but who knows. Used 5/65 Sparky with 5/65 Blade. Obviously with a good synergy mix. Ran full suicides, 30% boost and 25% health. Have to say I played pretty flawless. Never died. Spent roughly 900 units on health pots. Time under an hour are insane. I felt I killed it! Just curious to know some of your thoughts on my time. Thanks!

I think you’re in with quite a shot. Basically anything close to an hr+/- 5 mins should cut it.
  • eXuDiAeXuDiA Posts: 31
    I did 1h 25m but I don't think I will make it cause there many better times than that.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    51 min
  • WoolyWooly Posts: 24
    pc6x7dz97ffp.jpeg
    Fingers crossed
  • You guys think 1:06:55 is possible?.. kinda feel its a bit slow for this event..
  • For me and personally, I think those below 1hr 10mins stands a chance. But cannot confirm ah
    Does anyone know when the results are released?
  • Chief_Rage_AlotChief_Rage_Alot Posts: 14
    I think in 2 weeks.
    Not sure how fast the results come out for celebrity challenges though.
  • I was under the impression results would be released in a day or two after event.
  • weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    I think you’ll need to be under 1 hour to have a chance
  • BenjaminBenjamin Posts: 2
    Results released ?
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    You can always search the Hall Of Legends to see if it’s posted. Not there yet
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    I did it in .7 seconds
  • EckodjoEckodjo Posts: 10
    For the micro realm monthly event do you think 4:10 do it ?
  • I did 1:26 i guess it wasnt fast enough 😢
    I finished 42 😃
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Wooly wrote: »
    I finished 42 😃
    Ahh what
    I did 1:26 i guess it wasnt fast enough 😢

What team did you use ?
  • Did everyone receive it?