**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa vs Scarlet Witch

I’ll soon be ready to awaken one of these 4*s with a generic... So considering the following:
- Will be starting Act 5 and legends quests next
- only 3 generic Sig stones (no extra class sigs for SW, but 28 extra class sigs for Medusa)
- Medusa can be taken to R5 now, but SW only R4 (will take a long time to r5)
- Also have 4* Black Bolt duped R4 to get Medusa synergy

Who do I go with? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Go with Medusa SW needs at least 50 sign lvls to be said good
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Yea based on all the context you provided Medusa is definitely the pick. If you can R5 her now and Scarlet is a long while away max her, awaken her, wreck it with her.

Is it worth using all of the class sigs on Medusa as well? Or is she good enough just being awakened?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Medusa does not need a high sig level, simply being awakened is enough for her. A higher sig level only increases her chance to autoblock.

I disagree that SW needs a high sig level to be good. Being awakened does make her awesome, but unlike Medusa, she does gain quite a bit with a higher sig level.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    My logic for this is and will always be, Medusa has a 5 star version, SW doesn’t, therefore because of the exclusivity of SW, I’d awaken her, but Medusa at a low sig will help more than SW at a low sig
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    My logic for this is and will always be, Medusa has a 5 star version, SW doesn’t, therefore because of the exclusivity of SW, I’d awaken her, but Medusa at a low sig will help more than SW at a low sig

While I agree with your point, the op does not seem to be at the level to have the 5* version right now. I would recommend ranking up Medusa to help him at this point in the game.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I had my 4* SW at R5 with me for a long long time, I liked her very much even after post v12.0 nerf and even when was unawakened, but of course once awakened I immediately sig99 her and she continue to wreak havoc till this day (again, despite v12.0 nerf, of course I prefer the original pre-v12 SW for sure). Since there's no 5* SW or 6* SW, I still treasure my 4* max SW and continue to use her regularly.

On the other hand, I have both 4* Medusa (R5/50) and 5* Medusa (R3, planning to R4 her soon as I have the resources and may not want to wait for hyperion anymore), she is definitely awesome for attack even when undupped (but better for AWD defence once dupped for mini boss or boss)

Since you can R5 your medusa, probably should go with her, she doesn't really need to be awakened for attacking purpose. If necessary you can bring along the Inhuman Synergy to help her. You can still save the awakening gem for SW and some sig stone for SW too. Good luck.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Go with medusa bro sw need high Sig level to be useful.
  • nmess23nmess23 Posts: 9
    medusa is definitely better, she is useful without a high sig level
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Huge thanks! I’m mostly focused on attacking for the next stages, so having said that, I’m considering ranking up Medusa to R5 instead of awakening her for the time being. Am I wrong? Will her 6 furies be worth the awakening if my focus isn’t for her AWD and the auto block?