**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage

What should I do with 5 star carnage since he seems to be underpowered. Has Kabam buffed him up yet?

Comments

• Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    No they have not, carnage sucks
  • BrandonBBrandonB Posts: 4
    So messed up he's my first 5* need them to buff him up #buffcarnage
  • nmess23nmess23 Posts: 9
    one of my friends first 5* was kamala khan, another friends 1st and 3rd were Ant-man anfd groot. you got off relatively decent.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Lol my last four 5* crystals have been:
    Hulkbuster, Iron Patriot, Juggernaut and Beast...

While I have plenty of decent 5*s, you'll get plenty of bad luck along the way.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing, he's vastly underpowered and really not worth getting up and really has nothing going for him.

They really dropped the ball with him and nerfed him before they released him and then basically stopped thier plans of a buff, which sucks because he's a cool character that could've been extremely powerful instead of a tickle me Elmo.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I do think he is powerful. Deep wound combined with his heavy attack for more bleeds plus deep wound mastery triggers in for every bleeds you inflict. Also combine it with fury and cruelty from sp1-2 for more bleed damage and the numbers can go nuts. I once managed with my 4* R3 carnage do 10 bleeds and it was kinda wow. And if they would buff him then I can only imagine that they would decrease the proc rate for bleeds lower while increasing his attack power
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    Carnage has the potential to do a good deal of damage with 5 fury buffs, but like venom its only useful in a drawn out fight, and u need the bleed power gain. Unfortunately, unlike venom, he doesn't have the HP to really make him all that viable in those long fights or lanes for that matter. fun concept, cool specials, poor gameplay implementation in my book. There's very little room for error with him.

Which is a bummer Carnage is one champ I was reallllllly excited about having in the game way before he came out in MCOC. I mean he's one of the most brutal vicious villains he'd have to be bad ass. But nope, sorry buddy. Save your upgrade materials.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I took mine to R3 just for arena points, I do wish he would get buffed because he is a lot of fun to use. I took him in against winter soldier and built up the 5 stacks of fury (didn't use the Venom synergy) and was hitting 15K with the SP2 so that was fun.
    @SuperSam57 did you also combine that with bleeds? The stack gotta be beautiful haha
    @roberto94 It was pretty nice, but no bleeds counted there, I only counted the damage with each hit. When I get to my ipad Ill take some screen shots of it
    @SuperSam57 you meant to say there was no bleeds? Yeah send that screenshot :o
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah I dropped WS with carnage a few times. He’s really fun to use but needs to be in long fights. It takes 5 special 1s to get stacked then unleash. Mine is duped rank 3 5 star. He’s not worth anything more than diversity defense or arena fodder. Cool concept, needs to stack more fury, make it faster or increase his base attack a little to make the fury stacks more potent. Fun character though.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Anyone remember when there was a guy in highest total base hero rating section with a 4/55 carnage as his top champ? Lol
    edited July 2018
    @roberto94 I was mistaken it was a 24,407 hit sp2💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

The order of pics from beginning to end goes 3, 1, 2

1j9iethvk003.png
    brbwclr8da6v.png
    6ory62imu6t8.png
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    He's not underpowered, he just doesn't have anything remarkable or overpowered about him. Not every champ can be God-tier.