**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
I have a dilemma, I have a 5* r4 archangel duped, a 5* r4 gr duped, and a 5* r3 gp duped, and I have the resource to rank up one of them, I already have a r5 spark, and I do t have a blade above 3* for the trinity, I have done the first run of lol and I don’t really think any of those 3 would be huge for it, so it would mainly be for aw and aq, aswell as future quests, and I’m curious on who you guys think I should take take up

Who to rank up 20 votes

R5 duped aa
75%
SpeedbumpSMRkaDmack976637GuzmaSuperSam57SandeepSKade7175Ch1efstershadow_lurker22PedritkoPaytoPlayPrimer92FhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXRandomizerRuns_4 15 votes
R5 duped gr
15%
TitoBandito187RocapLightingrod7 3 votes
R4 duped gp
10%
GAM3RGUYBahamut 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    R5 duped gr
    GR for regen and sustainability in AW and AQ plus power control and bleed immunity and fate seal to nullify. And if you ever do get blade, you’re really set then.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    R5 duped aa
    Thing is with ghost rider, he’s the least useful of the trinity damage wise, he’s got good utility, but since you can’t have the trinity yet, archangel is an amazing character that doesnt require three champions to make even better.
  • Options
    Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    R5 duped aa
    AA will help you with ACT 5 if you haven't completed it yet.