**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Let's Fix The Help Button Once And For ALL!!

KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
I got an idea. Lets just do this!

https://youtu.be/dd5vZ_Av-IM

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Please!!!!!!

I don't even ask for help because it takes so long for it to process my request.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Please!!!!!!

I don't even ask for help because it takes so long for it to process my request.

Yes that’s another huge issue too! The delay gets really bad. It’d just overall a bad design. I feel they only added the help button to make it a perk of being in an alliance. You can still offer those alliance perks daily without even having the button at all.

Things that come with joining an alliance :
    -1000 loyalty a day
    -every 12 hours click the alliance energy boost button to cut your energy refill time by 50% for 60
    mins
    -alliance arena cooldown time automatically

Help button no longer needed. Pleassssseee
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I posted something like this a while back.

Eliminate the help button altogether.
    Grant 1k loyalty via a log-in calendar generated by being in an ally.
    Reduce energy timers from 6 min to 5 min if you're in an ally.
    Reduce arena refresh time by 10% if in an ally.

Maybe adjust the above based on how many people in the ally. Under 10 get nothing, 11-20 get half of the above, 21+ get full bonus.
  • Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    I agree with the above, get rid of the help button
    Yes! So many ideas that can work other then this silly button.
  • GabyCoy22GabyCoy22 Posts: 1
    I’ve grinders both ways. It’s a crazy system. Games should ‘nt Make you feel guilty for not doing stupid stuff. Lag on both sides but if you don’t accept it you get less than the slackers who just login and tap. It’s bogus. I hope they fix it.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I think those ideas above are great. Kabam did listen to use when they decided to get rid of duel skirmish event (although i would prefer a "Re-duel" button), i hope they can consider this problem too. These are very little things but i would feel a lot better.
    It’s small changes like this @Nickname207 that really make a big difference in your overall quality of the game
  • MistrMistr Posts: 2
    Agreed! let's get rid of it.
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    edited July 2018
    First to this leva person. The help button is ridiculous with a brand new iPhone as well. It was a good idea before but now that players play 24/7 it's clear that they will easily hit the button enough to get rewards so it's not about effort with this. Get rid of the help button kabam. Think about it logically and you would come to this conclusion as well. Thanks
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    #ilacstreams
  • fartkowskifartkowski Posts: 4
    I like the idea of having a loyalty calendar. Maybe something like a 7 day, at the end you get an energy refill?
    If you miss a day, you don't get the refill.
    Yeah a new phone doesn’t fix this issue. It’s just a bad design at this point. I noticed today they added a peak milestone for the help button. I really wish they would just move away from this system altogether and give us alliance perks.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Seeing as they created an event that gives you points for helping, I don’t see this happening any time soon.
    It’ll never happen unless we all try to make it happen.