**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T5B Rank Up

Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I currently have a 5* r5 Blade and 2 t5b plus some frags. Every 5* option below is r4, and every 6* option is r1, obviously. I am torn, my first few choices would be sparky, then gr and angela tied for second. Keep everything in mind. I have done easy path LoL, and while prestige isnt at the top of the list, it is important. But it wouldn't stop me from r5 sparky. Looking for some opinions on the matter.

T5B Rank Up 93 votes

5* Ghost Rider (duped)
18%
RaganatorNinjAlanPcc880FlareDogeDOKTOROKTOPUSPandorica333WerewrymrockykostonMelkerlanneroJC_TheTrueBeastZeronaut81KngSpcTJ107AnthinhoRebelCazXxOriginalxX 17 votes
5* Sparky (unduped)
36%
Vdh2008CFreeJamesMFrostylozzadudeNifzSuperman69NightCrackerRapidlyLvernon15Stark78AlfaSuvendubuttersLt_Magnum_1ShaheerFIazWorknprogressAanthoMutantWharf8BahamutBlackFreQuency 34 votes
6* Angela (unduped)
7%
Duke_SilverxananabananaCrazyjack719PrimeSaviour_27crystaldsmithSmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 7 votes
6* Yondu (unduped)
4%
cx23433spaceoctopusButtehrsNBSAI 4 votes
5* Hyperion (duped)
15%
MayhemZENWhiteManTeddersDarkrider05Super_Mitch_83Hammerbro_64GreekBeekfiddlefaddle99PeterQuillForumName123PaytoPlayTheSpicyKnightFooshblalala 14 votes
5* Star Lord (duped)
7%
GamerGolden_GuardianBigbadromoAb_SamadQuantumBobNamelezBumbunyon 7 votes
5* Dormammu (duped)
1%
beyonder8421 1 vote
Hold for next 6* crystal
9%
Dimples800CosagornKamalaWantsToPlayTooRepto23sbdjdkjlamadisonumrjake57V1PER1987Webby72 9 votes

Comments

• Neviah2104Neviah2104 Posts: 20
    5* Sparky (unduped)
    i am torn between sparky and ghost rider because they work so well with blade. All 3 of them together can take down pretty much anything. but i say rank up spidey for now and rank up ghost rider next. Hyperion isnt a bad choice either
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    5* Ghost Rider (duped)
    Gr synergy helps way more than starky
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Anthinho wrote: »
    Gr synergy helps way more than starky

While i agree, not ranking any of these champs wouldnt remove them from use, it would just make me use them more. Already having the three at r4 and above, I use them all for war attack.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost Rider (duped)
    Ghost Rider will benefit your Blade much more than sparky. My second pick would be Angela, she is such a tank, I can only imagine how hard she would hit at r5. She is great against IMIW, and it is not uncommon for my 5* r4 Angela to hit with a 15k heavy attack.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hold for next 6* crystal
    I picked save for your next 6* not knowing how close you are. Clearly one of those options I would be biased on.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I picked save for your next 6* not knowing how close you are. Clearly one of those options I would be biased on.

Currently have 6* angela, yondu, KG, and 1/2 way to next crystal. I rarely get to use yondu on offense, but when I do, I love it. I have DW maxed for blade.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hold for next 6* crystal
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Currently have 6* angela, yondu, KG, and 1/2 way to next crystal. I rarely get to use yondu on offense, but when I do, I love it. I have DW maxed for blade.

I was a guy who loved using Yondu so much I maxed him as a 5*. I would pick him but I know others would disagree.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    GR Sparky or Angela are all good choices
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    5* Ghost Rider (duped)
    Gr has so many uses between his regen, immunity, power control, then add his prestige and use with blade it’d be an easy choice for me to go with gr.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* Sparky (unduped)
    Sparky, have an r5 unduped spark, and he kills a r4 nc boss in aw in 50 hits, great damage and utility, imo the best character in the game, even better than blade, get lol 100% done with him, and fare through aw
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Blades better in that he regens, for things like story mode... going through full paths with blade. Both are killers though.
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    5* Star Lord (duped)
    Personally, sparky and GR don't really needed to be r5, I'm in the same boat I have r5 blade and unsure who to be my next r5. I'm thinking someone non trinity that holds their own.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    6* Yondu (unduped)
    I would just love the thought of. R2 6* yondu.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    5* Sparky (unduped)
    Bumbunyon wrote: »
    Personally, sparky and GR don't really needed to be r5, I'm in the same boat I have r5 blade and unsure who to be my next r5. I'm thinking someone non trinity that holds their own.

Spark needs R5 far more than SL does