**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards for new 3 day events? Cmon Kabam:/

So small rant....and this is again a prime example of just how LITTLE a thought process goes into the rewards in game for 90% of the content. The new 3 day arena alliance event......peep this....the difference in rewards from milestone 9 requiring 100,000 points and milestone 12 requiring 400,000 points...that’s QUADRUPLE the points...is a mere 75 5* shards (which equates to .75% of a 5* lmao) and 50 4* shards. My question to the dev team....who in the hell comes up w the scaling of these milestone rewards?!

Not to mention that I’m pretty sure that arena event is one of the harder ones for alliances to hit all milestones in....even including the small bump in points for the 5* and 6*....

Final milestones in anything should feel rewarding and create a desire for teams to come together to maybe make that final push to reach the top! But in this case the top....is shards that are worth less than 1% of a 5* hero crystal....seriously?

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I dont call it peak milestone, its plateau milestone.

Once you get to that point where a full t1a is at, no more motiviation to grind.

Top 30 gets those five star sigs. The rest get scraps.

Call me ungrateful, but after some time of non grinding, i grind my ass off again and see little rewards at the end. That aggravated by frustration from getting gold from arena crystals instead of units. As if im going to use units to monetize real life. I need the units for energy refills so i can quest and grind some more. But no, game wants me to grind till i burn out again or spend to get energy.

All in all, i hope this peak milestone works.

It gives players the psychology of one time, big time.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    So small rant....and this is again a prime example of just how LITTLE a thought process goes into the rewards in game for 90% of the content. The new 3 day arena alliance event......peep this....the difference in rewards from milestone 9 requiring 100,000 points and milestone 12 requiring 400,000 points...that’s QUADRUPLE the points...is a mere 75 5* shards (which equates to .75% of a 5* lmao) and 50 4* shards. My question to the dev team....who in the hell comes up w the scaling of these milestone rewards?!

Not to mention that I’m pretty sure that arena event is one of the harder ones for alliances to hit all milestones in....even including the small bump in points for the 5* and 6*....

Final milestones in anything should feel rewarding and create a desire for teams to come together to maybe make that final push to reach the top! But in this case the top....is shards that are worth less than 1% of a 5* hero crystal....seriously?

You may need to prepare a plotted graph with statistical analysis and elaboration to better educate them, LOL. Joke aside, yeah, some peak milestones are exponential and my alliance decided we just need to achieve some and we can let go the rest since it is not worth pushing too hard. I'm glad my alliance officers came to this conclusion. It can only be good for all of us to have more times for more important things than keep pushing.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah milestones aren’t worth pushing for after the t1a true. That milestone is a nice reward though and not hard to reach. Getting units and shards and gold along the way as well.