**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Moderators we need an answer! - New calendar

I've commented on a few and seen many requests, as yet unanswered, as to what has happened with the new event calendar.
Can we PLEASE have an idea of what the rotation will be for the new schedule of 1 and 3 day events?

Many of the summoners i know were waiting for Item Use 3 Day to start yesterday and it was replaced with the Arena Wins event without letting us know the schedule would be messed with when these new events were to be introduced.

All we are asking for, politely, is to be given some indication of when we can expect to see the events that alliances typically "hoard" for such as Item Use etc.

thanks in advance
Archdemon_

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Archdemon_ wrote: »
    All we are asking for, politely, is to be given some indication of when we can expect to see the events that alliances typically "hoard" for such as Item Use etc.

Archdemon_

No worry, all mods here are extremely helpful and attentive, and I'm sure they will reply to you within the next 5 seconds. 5....4....3....2....

ok, maybe I'm wrong, but I too, is waiting for the Item Use 3 Day events. It has been more than a week since the last one, and I want to begin to use up some items for rewards, rather than selling them or using them for no rewards in return.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Pretty sure kabam never gave the last schedule and it was more of players figuring it out after watching it cycle through. So your probably stuck waiting for a month or so before you get an unofficial calendar from MCOC trucos
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    They may not have posted it before, but as I am sure they are aware some of the guys like Trucos etc take time out to make these things for the community.... it wouldn't hurt someone on Kabam's side to take a bit of time and look after their customers... surely?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    this isn't in the MO of Kabam. This has been and always will be, the type of game that forces the community to figure it out themselves. There's minimal instructions, minimal direction, it's throwing us to the wolves. It's fine, we can all wait ONE week or so and await Trucos to release a calendar.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    .... it wouldn't hurt someone on Kabam's side to take a bit of time and look after their customers... surely?

Errrr ..... hmmmm .... i mean .... well .... hmmmm ....
    On the other hand, how's your game play today, and how's the weather today? :)
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    They may not have posted it before, but as I am sure they are aware some of the guys like Trucos etc take time out to make these things for the community.... it wouldn't hurt someone on Kabam's side to take a bit of time and look after their customers... surely?

That is so cute. The naivety of a small child.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Day2 and no answer from the mods.... why do I expect anything else!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We will look into the possibility of sharing the schedule. Please be patient as we look into it and refrain from continually bumping the thread about it. Thanks!
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    How would we know if you have not forgotten about this request?
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    We will look into the possibility of sharing the schedule. Please be patient as we look into it and refrain from continually bumping the thread about it. Thanks!

• ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    What are the odds that we get it before we see it live and then don't need the info?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Over the next 2 weeks we'll compile enough data to generate our own as a community. We've been doing it that way since the beginning.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    this isn't in the MO of Kabam. This has been and always will be, the type of game that forces the community to figure it out themselves. There's minimal instructions, minimal direction, it's throwing us to the wolves. It's fine, we can all wait ONE week or so and await Trucos to release a calendar.

i give credit when credit is due. they posted the calendar so i take back what i said here. Thank you Kabam