**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Streak for 4* featured arena

roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Now with the death squad issue in 4* featured arena - as well 5* for others - how do you keep your infinite streak without facing a death squad in 4* featured arena? I know how to build a streak but I’m curios if there’s another way? Since for now I’m only able to use r5 of my 4* collection and then wait for it to recharge to get to be used again which is kinda bored and sad for me

Comments

• GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Now with the death squad issue in 4* featured arena - as well 5* for others - how do you keep your infinite streak without facing a death squad in 4* featured arena? I know how to build a streak but I’m curios if there’s another way? Since for now I’m only able to use r5 of my 4* collection and then wait for it to recharge to get to be used again which is kinda bored and sad for me

Yes, actually a few comments on the guide that I made regarding how to avoid the death squad.

You’ll need to use the foll:

2x 3/30 + 2/35+ Or
    2x 3/30 + 4/40+ or
    2x 1/25 + 4/40+
    3x 4/40+
    3x 2/35+

Avoid 3x 3/30 or 3x 1/25.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Will try it :) and what if there’s only 3/40 left in 4* collection while other champions is resting?
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Today in this paticular arena I got a deathsquad with 3 4/40! Watch out!
    :open_mouth: this is ridiculous how are we supposed to chase for ghost
    @GeekArts decided to see if it really works for me so I went 1/25 + 3/30 + 3/30 to see if it’s real deal and yeah I faced death squad. Will try wth 4/40 next time but I think it can work for me