**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

136 energy?

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
Inspite of repeatedly telling kabam to lower energy costs across the board, they introduced t4cc daily quest with this mammoth 136 energy requirement.

How much money is one supposed to pay per day to even complete story/monthly/micro rifts and daily quests?

Obviously 70 energy is not enough and it takes 7 hours to charge up!!!

Arena is super lame and alliance events are not for everyone who have real jobs

So is this game like a money sucking abyss?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    voluntary quest.... voluntary game. if you dont have the time to progress normally, you wont progress normally. I Dont see the issue.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    i wont be touching the new t4cc daily quest ... already get more than enough t4cc from AQ.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I think if you're running map 5x5 then you don't need this quest. this is for people getting to master mode enroute to getting uncollected.
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    edited July 2018
    ridiculous.. 136 energy per day ?!
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    So basically if there is no energy to play, just dont play?

Thanks i get it..makes it more easier for me to walk away
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Or just look for an Indian alliance that meets your time zone requirements and get yourself into AQ so these quests are pointless for you too?
    You can get easy units in arena, but you think that's boring. So go to work and use a little bit of that money to buy energy and do something fun. Either pay for it with real money, or with real time in arena. If neither option seems good to you, then get yourself a console for the few hours you have to play and play games that don't milk customers like this.

I haven't played many phone games, but the ones I did play didn't have a method like arena that would let you play the game all day and night if you wanted to without paying anything. I complain ALOT about this game, but I don't see this being an issue compared to them adding huge energy requirements to the monthly quests that everyone is doing, or the whole broken war system.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Or just look for an Indian alliance that meets your time zone requirements and get yourself into AQ so these quests are pointless for you too?
    You can get easy units in arena, but you think that's boring. So go to work and use a little bit of that money to buy energy and do something fun. Either pay for it with real money, or with real time in arena. If neither option seems good to you, then get yourself a console for the few hours you have to play and play games that don't milk customers like this.

I haven't played many phone games, but the ones I did play didn't have a method like arena that would let you play the game all day and night if you wanted to without paying anything. I complain ALOT about this game, but I don't see this being an issue compared to them adding huge energy requirements to the monthly quests that everyone is doing, or the whole broken war system.

Honestly the AI in arena for first 20 round is simply vanilla and after a few rounds your bound to meet the death match ups...the AI simply dosent bait and behaves like an AON node , fires sp3 and there goes my streak.

Even with all this given, as previously said i simply do not have time for it.

So coming back to my first question, how much money kabam expects us to pay per day for energy refills only?

Don't think this game is financially viable with the broken mechanics and shady AI behaviour.

I guess its time to bid goodbye!!

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Honestly the AI in arena for first 20 round is simply vanilla and after a few rounds your bound to meet the death match ups...the AI simply dosent bait and behaves like an AON node , fires sp3 and there goes my streak.

Even with all this given, as previously said i simply do not have time for it.

So coming back to my first question, how much money kabam expects us to pay per day for energy refills only?

Don't think this game is financially viable with the broken mechanics and shady AI behaviour.

I guess its time to bid goodbye!!

Free to play here so it's financially viable for me. I don't have the time to run everything either so I don't worry about it. Also never get death matches unless it's on purpose.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    If there are no T4CC quests, people yell asking for quests.
    Now that there are T4CC quests, people yell that the energy cost is too high / the rewards are too low.
    If they will lower the energy cost or increase the number of fragments, people will yell that it's too easy to get them.

When will people learn to actually appreciate what's been offered, and stop complaining about this and that?!
  • I am playing in a low Tier alliance due to time problems and putting not so many hours for AQ and AW. For me it is good to play in these t4cc quest but as above mentioned i see the problem with the energy if you are playing also the monthly event quest for heroic, master and uncollected. then you are not able to play without buying refills. That of course sucks a bit. I would suggest to count down the timer from 5 minutes to 2 minutes for example.
  • acpacp Posts: 67
    By increasing energy cost they are ruining their own game. If I can’t play when I want to why would I spend anywhere else since I’ll be staring at screen even with a 6* champ. Story energy is ridiculous. Event energy cost is so much and above they started this fragment BS that gives no catalyst any soon. How am I supposed to progress in story AND upgrade my champ?? I’d say remove units from 90% game rewards and make whole game with single energy cost with free tile move with explored paths.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Now that there are T4CC quests, people yell that the energy cost is too high / the rewards are too low.
    If they will lower the energy cost or increase the number of fragments, people will yell that it's too easy to get them.

When will people learn to actually appreciate what's been offered, and stop complaining about this and that?!

IKR?
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    edited July 2018
    These are designed for players who have been complaining they have no access to t4cc. Regular t4cc comes from harder content or spending money, which many players have neither the champions nor stomach for.

These new quests aren't hard, so they don't award many fragments... but if you really want the R5 4* or a R3 5*, then you have to allocate your resources accordingly. Yes it sucks, and yes it's slow, but it's better than having nothing I guess. Content isn't designed for all players to be able to complete immediately, so sometimes you have to just suck it up and focus on building your roster.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    So basically if there is no energy to play, just dont play?

Thanks i get it..makes it more easier for me to walk away

Thank goodness 🤣. Walk.
    Sincerely,
    Anti Whiners Brigade
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind the energy cost if it gave a LOT more fragments. Since you can only complete these once per week, it should award 1/4th of a t4cc for full completion. One fully formed t4cc per month for all that energy and effort doesn't seem unreasonable. That's still 3 full months to get the 3 catalysts to upgrade a 4-star to rank 5.

Increasing t4cc would not unbalance the current meta where t5b/t2a are the bottlenecks. Experienced players get ample t4cc as it is, so this would really benefit the new players like myself. Especially since I've been thrown into the shark tank Veteran arena bracket, it would be nice if every other match wasn't a death match for my rank 4 4-stars. :)

1/4 of a t4cc per week?! You either mean total fragments for all classes = 1/4 of a t4cc which it does already, or you mean each day you’d get 1/4 of a t4cc which means you’d get 6 full ones per month. 1 full one of each class. That’s a bit silly to expect. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.😂
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    How come when I see the discussion front page, I see Bear3 made new comment to this thread, however when I entered the thread I cannot see any new post, and the last post was from RedBaron99? .... Is it a bug in the forum posting or refreshing?

bcce6unfbdku.png
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    It's perplexing me too. Some would say it's unbearable.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    This entire game is unfair and the people that run are completely unrealistic!!! Just a joke!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    RedBaron99 wrote: »
    It's perplexing me too. Some would say it's unbearable.

I would love to learn the tricks how to post a comment and yet somehow make it unreadable to someone, that way maybe I can comment anything without being jailed? :D Just kidding. I noticed a few folks actually "appeared to comment on threads", but then the public readers somehow cannot read their reply anywhere. I thought the forum might be haunted or something?...
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Inspite of repeatedly telling kabam to lower energy costs across the board, they introduced t4cc daily quest with this mammoth 136 energy requirement.

How much money is one supposed to pay per day to even complete story/monthly/micro rifts and daily quests?

Obviously 70 energy is not enough and it takes 7 hours to charge up!!!

Arena is super lame and alliance events are not for everyone who have real jobs

So is this game like a money sucking abyss?

You are completely wrong.

This game isn't about "playing everything and 24/7". You need to make choices.

You need to manage your resources well. You need to play the best quests considering your situation.

Accept that. You guys complain on the same things for years. You want to do Basic cats, class cats, explore begginer, normal, heroic, master, not collected. You want to have enough energy to explore Act 6 in one day when it come.

Come on. If you want to be able to play new content 24/7, pay for it. It's like when you go to the amusement park, it's not all inclusive bro. You want to skip the lines, you buy the fast pass ticket. On the other side of the table, someone needs to make money to keep the business alive.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind the energy cost if it gave a LOT more fragments. Since you can only complete these once per week, it should award 1/4th of a t4cc for full completion. One fully formed t4cc per month for all that energy and effort doesn't seem unreasonable. That's still 3 full months to get the 3 catalysts to upgrade a 4-star to rank 5.

Increasing t4cc would not unbalance the current meta where t5b/t2a are the bottlenecks. Experienced players get ample t4cc as it is, so this would really benefit the new players like myself. Especially since I've been thrown into the shark tank Veteran arena bracket, it would be nice if every other match wasn't a death match for my rank 4 4-stars. :)

well put, and I agree
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    IcsGrec wrote: »

If you are advocating for players 1) to not share their opinions about the game or it's features, or 2) insinuating that pressure on kabam to progress the game hasn't led to aspects of the game being changed for the better of every player coming before those who advocated for them, then I'm not sure you understand the history or the events that have led up to this being added. Or you are confused on what a forum is supposed to be, and wish to just have everyone critical of this game silenced so kabam can choose to rollout whatever decision they make unopposed. There's one player who requoted you who agrees with that, and I'm not sure that's the best person to have on your team if that's not your intent.

There's always going to be someone mad about something no matter what, this is true. But to lump all the players who have shared their opinions about this topic and every other topic as just "complaining and not appreciating what's been offered" I think is inaccurate and just as toxic as those you're trying to shame here. There's no fault in people talking about the high energy required for this, and definitely no fault in those giving their opinion for players to save their energy for something with a higher reward output. If you think a multitude of changes that have benefited the game just happened out of nowhere, in a vacuum where nothing came before it, and no pressure or criticism was applied in these same forums toward Kabam, you are incredibly wrong.