**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Name Changes

Not completely sure if it was a thing before April this year, but i thought it was possible to change the name of the alliance given you're its leader. The option isn't there anymore, if it was before, and i know of plenty of alliances that would like to have that option again so they don't have to start a completely new alliance and re-earn all the alliance stats back just to have a different name. Not to mention all the treasury donations that would be lost from that. Having that option again would be great.

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    @Maldorov you have to request it through support, I changed my alliance name a few weeks ago, it's relatively easy to do, just click on support in the game and follow the links from there then answer the questions etc that they ask you
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    Still would be much easier if it was part of the in-game options as opposed to following a bunch of links to get it put through
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    I've mentioned it in support before to have it put in. Didn't get a response
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    My biggest problem with it was finding a "tag" not already in use, I gave multiple choice to the team and they still told me i had to pick more options!