**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account sharing

Hi, My allience had been 3 times droped allience rating, so we kicked off someone who r sharing, than even changed allience to new one, but still has been droped in this week; I dont have any idea who is doing **** now can you send me who is doing sharing? Otherwise all other players will be penaltied without any notice.
Thank you

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Short answer, no they won't
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Simple just weird because other game company tells the name of the player. Take Heroes of Camelot, kabam owned it before and sold it to GAEA and GAEA is doing better job at hunting down the cheater who’s using computer bot program to play for them, when they chase down a handful of them then they tell the players name in all server and leader of the guild (alliance) can see the name and kick that player out. It’s angood way of GAEA to do that because no one that haven’t cheating in the game should suffer.

Just sad that kabam on MCOC can’t do the same. Since it’s not their concern of player’s wellbeing when banning that person so they can actually tell to leader of the alliance only to leader and leader take care of the problem. Since when did kabam suddenly went like this

Kabam - we ban you!
    Banned player - no please! Then I get to be in the blacklist and I won’t be able to join another alliance at all!
    Kabam - we ban you but we won’t tell the name.

It shows that they care more about to banned player instead of other that haven’t done anything wrong in their alliance. Systems are corrupted