**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Micro realm!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
Okay, just throwing this out there. I appricoate that kabam has tried to make t4 shard crystals more available but i have run the heroic micro realm twice and twice ended up on that path, the one with shard crystals. Now guys! I do want t4 shard crystals! But not after grinding to build a pym canister! It is a totally ungratifying reward! I am sorry but once you have built something whatever comes out of it, or you get in return for it should be complete. Collecting shards for days and weeks only to recieve shards in return is really a suck reward! Particularly when the shards you recieve make as inperceptable changes once split into class. We build hero crystals, we don't crack out half a hero...don't really care if i get to run it again or not.

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    At least with hero shards you can see a big uptick in the meter but no one would work to collect shards for pyms if you got 10 hero shards for your efforts and that is what the t4 shard crystals are like...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Go into the micro realms expecting micro rewards, and you will never be disappointed.
    The dumb thing is that there are percentages on each possible path, which is totally unfair. At least in rifts there was an equal chance for every path...hopefully
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    4 runs through the Master riffs 4 1 star chests....
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Go into the micro realms expecting micro rewards, and you will never be disappointed.
    The dumb thing is that there are percentages on each possible path, which is totally unfair. At least in rifts there was an equal chance for every path...hopefully

There never was an equal chance on the old rifts. Percentages were added for more transparency. During the old rifts, multiple mods confirmed in complaint threads that some paths were more likely than others.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Thing is these crystals are lousy rewards except in a far more significant number. 10 is a suck prize! If you get 720 shards that is 1/50th of a cat! So 1/50th x 10=BS after saving days.
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    Worse rewards than last Tim
    e they ran the event. insane. Don't play.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

There never was an equal chance on the old rifts. Percentages were added for more transparency. During the old rifts, multiple mods confirmed in complaint threads that some paths were more likely than others.

That's why i said hopefully