**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Help me I am a noob with bad champs

h6w14jnqg3lt.jpeg
o6r64089ykub.jpeg
What do I focus on and what do I do, I am at 7k 5 star shards, finished heroic exploration and am in a tier 15 alliance and a map 2, should I do map 3?

Comments

• kingbkingb Posts: 84
    94qthiax5qgz.jpeg
    d3gluqh1gi9m.jpeg
    What do I focus on and what do I do, I am at 7k 5 star shards, finished heroic exploration and am in a tier 15 alliance and a map 2, should I do map 3?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    How do you have nothing good when you have a duped 4* Blade, and 4* GP, AA, and Masacre?
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Your top 3 are some of the most wanted champs
    Ok let me reword that, I am a noob with good champs what do I do
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Map 3 isn’t necessarily more rewarding. The downside to map 3 vs 2 is your champs are locked in AQ til it’s over in map 3. Not terrible, but with a low roster of 4*, if you’re also doing war and EQ at the same time, youll be spread thin. Focus on those top 4* and keep pushing in the story mode when EQ is finished.
    True but story mode is so easy and boring
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Change alliances. You could probably manage in a t11 or so alliance.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    kingb wrote: »
    True but story mode is so easy and boring

Lol. Keep doing it, you'll find with your roster that story mode will become difficult.
    Ok but how do I find a better alliance to join so I can get five star shards
    Are these champs good and what should I focus on in the game?

72ls5u2skcvr.jpeg
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Blade is on of the best gwenpool is also a good one also archangel is pretty good (better if duped tho) not too sure on massacre I hear good things about him tho but the rest of your 4*s aren't too good vemompool is decent tho so u could use him too
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Blade, Gwenpool, Archangel are considered as the best in the game... You should be thankful you have those champs... Focus on rank and duped them.. After those 3 champs, focus on rank other 4 star.. And join 4 star basic arena whenever u can.. It's okay if u didn't get the champ, your focus is to hit all the milestones rewards (until 1.5 mil) and get rank rewards (11%-25%), 4* and 5* shards... Build ur 4* champ...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Also ultron as a 3 Star culd help u thuget a bit of the game Not ends game but Can help. A bit.