**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

NEW CHAMPIONS? ⭐ (discussion)

1n282j8951ab.jpg
As you may know, Kabam upload this picture on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. Basically, what I would do is to say what I think the upcoming champions will be. Feel free to comment what you think they would be or if you think I'm right/wrong.

1: Havok because he is only connected with Cyclops, his brother.
2: Idk, maybe a X-Men?
3: Valkerye of course, been connected with Hulk and Thor Ragnarok.
4: Korg maybe, cause he is connected with Thor Ragnarok.
5: Clearly, Red Skull cause his is connected with Cap WW1 and he will be in the game the month that A4 will be released.
6 and 7: Idk but I think it has to be with A-Force, because they are close to women.
8, 9 and 10: idk because I don't understand the connections. If someone thinks that knows please comment it.
11 and 12: AntiVenom and Toxic i think, cause they are connected with Venom and Carnage.
13: I think it would be the characters from Fantastic Four

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So 8/9/10 I'm assuming are gonna be MCoC Lore related with 8 maybe being the Collectors daughter
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    If champ #1 isn’t Emma Frost, im gonna be upset lol
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Emma Frost is pretty likely as back in March she was teased. And then 2 most likely is Mister Sinister.
  • NarkTheOneNarkTheOne Posts: 15
    edited July 2018
    So 8/9/10 I'm assuming are gonna be MCoC Lore related with 8 maybe being the Collectors daughter

Yeap, I thought about Carina but I don't know nothing about her
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I want...

HELLCOW
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Gonna be Korg (4) and Heimdall (3)
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    6,7 cloak and dagger
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    I think the ones that we really know are: (3) Heimdall, (4) Kord and (5) Red Skull...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Gorofaiz wrote: »
    I think the ones that we really know are: (3) Heimdall, (4) Kord and (5) Red Skull...

Trucos released a pic with those 3 today, so it only makes sense.

6&7 Could be cloak & Dagger.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    10 months later....still pulling champs from Ragnarok.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    1 will be Mr. Sinister since he is obsessed with Cyclops.

2 will be Emma Frost since she was on the Gold Team.

3 will be... ugh... probably Valkyrie... bleh.

4 will be my new favorite hero... Korg or Korg and Meek together.

5 will be Red Skull. I think this one is one of the more obvious ones

6 and 7 are a bit of a mystery, but I agree with whomever said Cloak and Dagger

8-10 no idea... probably MCoC story related

11-12 will be Anti-venom or the movie Venom and Toxin

13, could as the OP pointed out, be the biggest hole in the Marvel Universe in MCoC right now. Fantastic Four heroes and villains including Silver Surfer.

She isn't. She's #2.
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    Galactus could be the big bad for section 13. He would then also be the next AQ boss and all, assuming MCOC is still running in a year or so.

I hope Korg is funny in-game.
    From Trucos Facebook page:
    37402420_2098289766856028_6621339875226419200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2ed650a393521dceaefb211095ea5d52&oe=5BDE3AF2
    Heimdall is as lame as Valkyrie. Both are boring, uninspired characters.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    edited July 2018
    Korg? Really? What a lame idea. Beta Ray Bill should have been in place of Korg...
    edited July 2018
    I was really hoping they'd somehow figure out how to add the rest of the Black Order. Feels weak that they added only half of them.

It would be like only adding Johnny Blaze and Mr Incredible from the Fantastic 4.

The previous graphic that Kabam had released was the "First 120" with the champs listed in alphabetic order. They then added champs that didn't fit the blanks they had listed so they came up with the above graphic and abandoned the previous one.

At this point, the graphics are guidelines and concepts until they actually add the champ and may/may not follow the graphics.
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    Peter from deadpool 2!
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Heimdall is as lame as Valkyrie. Both are boring, uninspired characters.

Someone is a Trumplodyte eh? What’s wrong with Heimdall?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Can we please stop releasing 2 new champs per month.

Kabam release only one champ and fix the bugs and issues before it gets out of hand. Invest half the effort investing in a better platform and game.
    ShadeZero wrote: »
    Korg? Really? What a lame idea. Beta Ray Bill should have been in place of Korg...

Someone hasn't seen Ragnarok.
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    ShadeZero wrote: »

Someone hasn't seen Ragnarok.

Or isn't from New Zealand... :smiley:
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Can we please stop releasing 2 new champs per month.

Kabam release only one champ and fix the bugs and issues before it gets out of hand. Invest half the effort investing in a better platform and game.

Don’t worry they’re not releasing two this month

They’re releasing three

Also, with the rest of the black order not being in the game and all that outrage, who’s to say next year there won’t be a prelude event to avengers 4 like there was for infinity war, i think that’s when they’ll add in the rest of the black order, if ever at all
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    If the Fantastic Four ever get included in the game, I hope Ben Grimm and Korg get to do a buddy quest.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited August 2018
    Here's the problem.. Or not

The Champions are so out of balance, as new secondary Champs get introduced.. Legitimate monster characters fade way as average. I get it new champs = new revenue.

In the movies Thor rag and any hulk is a beast, in the comics Thor is the man, same as wolverine. They are still decent in game, however lame comic characters can still really work them
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Next to cyclops is Havok, cyclops brothers. Near captain marvel is captain marvel avengers 4 and nova. Next to venom is venom (Tom hardy) and anti venom or toxin. 8,9 or 10 is namor. Grey boxes in bottem right is x men villains and fantastic four. Collectors daughter and maybe a new boss like galactic or apocalypse could be in 8,9 or 10 as well. Look at YouTube videos for more info.