**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me I am a noob with bad champs

h6w14jnqg3lt.jpeg
o6r64089ykub.jpeg
What do I focus on and what do I do, I am at 7k 5 star shards, finished heroic exploration and am in a tier 15 alliance and a map 2, should I do map 3?

Comments

• kingbkingb Posts: 84
    94qthiax5qgz.jpeg
    d3gluqh1gi9m.jpeg
    What do I focus on and what do I do, I am at 7k 5 star shards, finished heroic exploration and am in a tier 15 alliance and a map 2, should I do map 3?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    How do you have nothing good when you have a duped 4* Blade, and 4* GP, AA, and Masacre?
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Your top 3 are some of the most wanted champs
    Ok let me reword that, I am a noob with good champs what do I do
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Map 3 isn’t necessarily more rewarding. The downside to map 3 vs 2 is your champs are locked in AQ til it’s over in map 3. Not terrible, but with a low roster of 4*, if you’re also doing war and EQ at the same time, youll be spread thin. Focus on those top 4* and keep pushing in the story mode when EQ is finished.
    True but story mode is so easy and boring
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Change alliances. You could probably manage in a t11 or so alliance.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    kingb wrote: »
    True but story mode is so easy and boring

Lol. Keep doing it, you'll find with your roster that story mode will become difficult.
    Ok but how do I find a better alliance to join so I can get five star shards
    Are these champs good and what should I focus on in the game?

72ls5u2skcvr.jpeg
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Blade is on of the best gwenpool is also a good one also archangel is pretty good (better if duped tho) not too sure on massacre I hear good things about him tho but the rest of your 4*s aren't too good vemompool is decent tho so u could use him too
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Blade, Gwenpool, Archangel are considered as the best in the game... You should be thankful you have those champs... Focus on rank and duped them.. After those 3 champs, focus on rank other 4 star.. And join 4 star basic arena whenever u can.. It's okay if u didn't get the champ, your focus is to hit all the milestones rewards (until 1.5 mil) and get rank rewards (11%-25%), 4* and 5* shards... Build ur 4* champ...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Also ultron as a 3 Star culd help u thuget a bit of the game Not ends game but Can help. A bit.