**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who thinks Red Skull Should be added as a champion?

Who thinks Red Skull Should be added as a champion? 53 votes

Yes, Sounds like a good idea
64%
GroundedWisdomDimples800AjavedTendersquadTonyStarkSpeedbumpbeyonder8421GrafikdevViper_DeLuxebuttersDOKTOROKTOPUSJonibärchenadknight27Spurgeon14H_B0MBDONZALOOG1234My_SuperiorWicket329Lurekshadow_lurker22 34 votes
Maybe, seems interesting and has potential
24%
Captain_KandiceDrenlinBarnes1JohnyzeroStark78AlfaAshburnNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEVizardB_Dizzle_01AnthinhoTraceu27XxOriginalxXRockypantherx 13 votes
No! That is a terrible idea
11%
JestressDropfaithphillgreenAvoabbasChampioncriticReaper213 6 votes

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm kinda cautious about this because many people really wanted Carnage and Sentry and looked how they turned out.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yes, Sounds like a good idea
    Since he was hinted during the first year of the game, it would be fitting for him to be introduced now, when users may be saying goodbye.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No! That is a terrible idea
    All he has is a red face, pretty boring to be made into a champion
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'm kinda cautious about this because many people really wanted Carnage and Sentry and looked how they turned out.

If only sentry was like void, but instead of inflicting debuffs he should gain buffs. Fury, Power Gain, Regen would be good. Would be a good AW attacker just like void
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Boring champ that would only be useful via synergies as somewhat noted. No thanks. Or they would completely make up abilities to make him God tier like other nothing champs that are elevated above many true God tier champs in the comic world.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I want HELLCOW
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    Boring champ that would only be useful via synergies as somewhat noted. No thanks. Or they would completely make up abilities to make him God tier like other nothing champs that are elevated above many true God tier champs in the comic world.

Gwenpool is literally a chick with swords yet she is god tier. They can potienally make any champ god tier.
  • GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21
    He was confirmed at SDCC today that he'll be added in the future
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Guzma wrote: »

Who? Bc we getting Korg.Hemidell and Red Skull
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Guzma wrote: »

Who? Bc we getting Korg.Hemidell and Red Skull

Uh, this thread is about Red Skull. smh
  • MC2707MC2707 Posts: 29
    Wow haven’t been active very much the pass few days since I posted and I had no idea he was actually being added. That’s amazing news