**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

which 4 star tech should I rank 5 for rol

I have both starlord(duped) and starky and want to do rol. who should I rank 5 to do rol and also be useful in the long term.

which 4 star tech should I rank 5 for rol 52 votes

stark Spiderman
32%
Spity68SaiyanadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpnameplasWorknprogressStrQuatre_1988AsparePolarisCVshadow_lurker22ItsTheBroskiumrjake57ChirdxxThatOneMasterGamerAnthinhoTheSpicyKnight 17 votes
starlord (duped)
67%
SnizzbarGolden_GuardianJank39EgeCSMRkafish8sixHollowbornGAM3RGUYbeyonder8421honesWaynedavyDOKTOROKTOPUSRCunhaShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverNiteAndDaeBahamutSassyMastyBruinsfan8510 35 votes

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hard choice.

My 5/50 unduped Spark knocks WS down in around 215 hits from memory. My 4/40 SL has done it around the same hits.

Where Spark shines is that he has a strong evade chance which will keep block damage to a minimum during specials if you struggle to evade naturally and really helps you to bait SP1 via taunt, also it is really easy to keep the poise charges up for killer damage even if you do take a hit.

SL, lose your streak due to a simple mistake and it takes a while for the damage to ramp up again.

I feel Spark will be better in all content and really makes a mess of the AI in short fights, something that disadvantages SL to a point and I think Spark will be better long term.

Either is good and both will get you through.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    You don't need to rank up Starlord to do rol he is good at rank 4 ,I did rol with my r4 starlord ,If you can maintain higher combos then rankup Starlord , Starlord abilities completely based on your skill he just hit hard if you only maintain high combos on the other hand Stark Spidey is full of utilities ,power drain ,stun ,auto evade, with that 10 poise charges he hit like tank.Also his synergies with blade make him one of the favourite champion of the community,So rank up stark Spidey first and save your resources for good five stars .auuw2hewcryn.jpg
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    starlord (duped)
    My ROL team changed after they nerfed willpower (so I completed it twice)

On my latest run i used:

Wolverine (4* 5/50, lvl 99) for most fights, as his regen (not using specials) is amazing and it even allows you to make mistakes.
    Guillotine (3* 4/40, not maxed, but awakened) to face Wolverine only. There are new champions in the game that could do her job as well. I only had a 3* version. If it is any consolation, I also used her on my first run.
    Scarlet Witch (4* 5/50, lvl 99) do not remember why I brought her. But in her place I would recommend any champion immune to poison, like Hulk Ragnarok, as the ROL Scarlet Witch will poison you to death. Ultron would be useful as well. Vision wouldn't be bad, but you might want to bring someone that fits you best.
    Other champions (cannot remember who else I brought, but they were there for synergies, probably for power gain.

Oh, I remember, I brought Starlord as well (4*, 5/50, level 99). He was just a passenger. I am not that good at using him, at some point I lose the combo and everything goes to hell.
  • I’m reading this realizing I have to get MUCH better! Lol .. I have a duped 4 star 4/40 Wolverine, 4 star duped Max Spark, and a 4 Star 4/40 Duped Domino ... and im struggling on Chapter 3 round 5 of ROL 😩😩🤦🏽‍♂️
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    starlord (duped)
    CarlAllDay wrote: »
    I’m reading this realizing I have to get MUCH better! Lol .. I have a duped 4 star 4/40 Wolverine, 4 star duped Max Spark, and a 4 Star 4/40 Duped Domino ... and im struggling on Chapter 3 round 5 of ROL 😩😩🤦🏽‍♂️

You have 3 chapter for ROL, are you playing mcoc or dcoc? 😂
    Or you refers to RTTL? If that so, 4r5 duped wolvie recommended
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    starlord (duped)
    Duped starlord and duped wolvie are good champs for ROL. Just remind that you need someone like guilli or gwenpool to fight ROL wolvie
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    stark Spiderman
    I'd say stark, once you complete ROL he will have much more use for you
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    stark Spiderman
    Gotta be talking about RTTL and for that I say spark as he still has great damage but has more utility for things like AoN fights where you can use taunt
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited July 2018
    stark Spiderman
    r5 Stark Spidey for GODS SAKE. The ONLY thing SL is good for is long fights (IF you can keep his combo meter up). If you can, then you only realistically need him at r3 as a 5* to be good. If you have him as a r4 then he's BEYOND good where he's at. Stark Spidey doesn't need any combo meter, and he hits so hard with those charges and his special 2. Besides that Stark Spideys taunt is SOOOO helpful with AoN and in general just AIs who won't throw a special. With him at r5, you will blast through ROL and then after, AW and Act 5 will be much easier. TRUST ME, RANK UP STARK SPIDEY.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    stark Spiderman
    He's talking about 4*s. Your point still stands though
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    stark Spiderman
    Both good. Only downside about stark spidey is that his ability means you can trigger l1s when you may prefer l2s from some champs. A minor trade off though.

I use SS for a lot of tough content.