**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How does IMIW get armor when shattered

XygonXygon Posts: 123
Isn’t the point of shattered to prevent armor up?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Has something to do with IMIW’s armor being passive I think.
  • Options
    Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I think armor shatter only stops armor buffs, but idk though i dont have a medusa
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    IWIM has passive armor. It is not effected by armor break (active debuff), armor shatter (active), or even nullify/stagger.

The only way to prevent it is via ability accuracy reduction (like Black Widow, AA's neurotoxins, Xbones, etc).....I think.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Corvus can break all his armors
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    IWIM has passive armor. It is not effected by armor break (active debuff), armor shatter (active), or even nullify/stagger.

The only way to prevent it is via ability accuracy reduction (like Black Widow, AA's neurotoxins, Xbones, etc).....I think.

Corvus can break all his armor
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Any active armor break can still remove his armors I’m pretty sure.

s4t0v7g0xudc.jpeg
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I recalled the following:-

1) Medusa's armor break can remove IMIW's armor up, but Medusa's armor SHATTERED cannot remove IMIW's armor up -- so I heard workaround is when using Medusa, never get to Armor Shattered, just keep within Armor Break only

2) Elektra (especially with Assassin mastery) could be a great counter for IMIW's armor up, once getting to below 15%, and upon seeing the armor up from IMIW, wait out till they expire, then hit IMIW to bleed him, once bleeded IMIW cannot have any armor up, and cannot have any auto block; plus with bleed & assassin effect his last 15% will be easily dealt with for a quick kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xti-1p_CgBw

3) And as expected, anyone with True Strike, True Damage, or Armor Break will be great counter, so Karnak, Proxima, Cable, etc should be able to deal with him

Anyway, I think key point using Medusa is to maintain upto max 5 armor break stacks and NOT going over into Armor Shattered. Have you tested it out?